Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Farewell Everyone
As of today, I am resigning from all of my position because I lost motivation and I don't have time to be on here anymore as I thought. My parents are restricting me to 2-4 hours a day and I have work and school too. My parents want me to suffer like how they suffer, it's a bond they use to love their own children because that's how they were taught from their own parents. So it's like a passing game. Although it was only a short time period being on here, I just thought I could have more time but unfortunately, my parents are done with me. I'm literally on the edge of getting disowned, so gotta follow that rule man. I either get sold to a fat man or I be a good girl. I chose to be a good girl. I don't literally mean I'm getting sold to a fat man, but she's going to ask people to married me off, by payment so it's technically the same thing either way. I wanted to let you know more about my life, but this pretty much sums it all. 

So, it was nice meeting some of you and then the others, not so much. I'm guessing some of you are happy, while others of you are sad. This is not a troll thread or a clickbait, it's not even April's Fools. Oh, I won't be a test mod either, I'm going to be a Donor. If I do come back, that's if this community is even alive then, I think I could ask to be changed to a test mod back. But for now, I'm staying as a donor despite that I the only two ranks I bought was supporter and test mod, but getting an upgrade from supporter to donor and demotion from mod to donor, isn't that great? :D

Ted's dreams have come true, another weeaboo is gone.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
[Image: tumblr_inline_ne8pwx3Y6X1rw6e5m.gif]
[Image: 45704.png]
[Image: OGAFJDn.png]
I'm sorry... I feel bad with all the shit that you've told me that goes on in your household, sounds like living hell to me. I feel bad that I didn't get to talk to you last night as well, I was just extremely tired. I said I was going to get back to you too in the morning, I ended up being busy moving shit, and totally forgot. You were a great Moderator for the time being, and honestly one of my favorite Staff Members to work beside. I hope everything ends up getting better, all you can do is hope. I have your back, and I always will

Take care Derpy.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You did a phenomenal job as a staff and a friend to many of us in this community. I wish you the best of luck, for in a situation like your own, it's important to believe in your dreams and just be honest with yourself. Even though I didn't see you much (Differing times of playing, and school being a maladroit form of education) I still could see that you helped slot, and were very dependable. Best luck to you Derpy.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I hope everything gets better Derpy. I hope to see you around from time to time and I hope I can still talk to you. You're like my favorite staff so I hope everything gets better (:
fucking
yeah
Bye derpy, good luck, and I hope to see you on the server sometime in the future!
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
10/10 staff member. Thx derpy for all the fun times hope to be seeing u on from time to time. (that means if you ever have the opportunity, you better get your ass on and knife me) Thx
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Let's keep the Miss clan going in your honor. It was great playing with you and hopefully we can see you swing around!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(02-08-2017, 11:20 PM)❤ Miss Dildo Shwaggins â¤ Wrote: Let's keep the Miss clan going in your honor. It was great playing with you and hopefully we can see you swing around!

Miss clan will never die.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.