Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real One Staff Application
Gotta wait bud for your month to be up so you can reapply. Nothing more to be said until then.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
-1 sorry buddy but you can reapply in a month and now it’s definetly a no from me. Sorry that’s just how it is
(09-23-2018, 11:00 AM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: -1 you still cause problems, and you deleted your last staff application to avoid the one month wait between them

If i may could get a list of stuff that still cause issues i know of a few but if it comes from one of you guys then ill try to improve myself
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(09-24-2018, 10:24 PM)Left_shark Plyco Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 11:00 AM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: -1 you still cause problems, and you deleted your last staff application to avoid the one month wait between them

If i may could get a list of stuff that still cause issues i know of a few but if it comes from one of you guys then ill try to improve myself

1) you abuse the unstuck command
2) you abuse the round 1 switch rule so if you die before the round ends you switch teams so you can get an extra prop round.
3) you created false rules that don't exist and have given warnings about them
4) you argue with staff

(09-24-2018, 10:44 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 10:24 PM)Left_shark Plyco Wrote:

1) you abuse the unstuck command
2) you abuse the round 1 switch rule so if you die before the round ends you switch teams so you can get an extra prop round.
3) you created false rules that don't exist and have given warnings about them
4) you argue with staff

I do apologies for miss using the !unstuck ive been working on playing far and sqaure with others and ive work hard to respect staff and others ::)But if thats the case ill double down on the issues and will carry on
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
You staff app has been Denied. You may reapply on 11-5-18.
[Image: giphy.gif]