Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can you guys talk to your donors
Idk about TTT or any of ther servers, but on PH some of your donors are extremely annoying. With staff on they'll issue mic/text chat spam warnings. Then without staff on the server they are extremely strict where they'll get mad at someone for saying a meme of all things and threaten to gag or mute them. Then when their told they are being annoying or too strict they tell you to find a different server then.
PH arguably has stricter rules than TTT. (Whether I think that's necessary or not is not relevant to this conversation.) Especially with mic/text spam.

Donors are given these powers to do stafflike things when no staff are on to keep balance on the server. I cannot possibly comprehend why you're complaining about people using the powers they're given when no staff are on.

I'll go ahead and tag @"Traitor" on this to allow him to give his thoughts on this.
(10-11-2018, 03:36 PM)Dry Bones Wrote: Idk about TTT or any of ther servers, but on PH some of your donors are extremely annoying. With staff on they'll issue mic/text chat spam warnings. Then without staff on the server they are extremely strict where they'll get mad at someone for saying a meme of all things and threaten to gag or mute them. Then when their told they are being annoying or too strict they tell you to find a different server then.

My donors are like staff when staff arent on. If you think that they are abusing their powers in anyway next time I would suggest getting some form of proof and making a report on them. Thanks have a great day.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm not upset about i have donor status as well and Lexi is pretty chill and will handle things when its bad, but some of the donors are playing favorites particularly regarding with "ruddness" where they'll jump down someone's neck for saying shut up, but not do it to someone they like... And again you have a young kid that likes memes come on and they were threatening to gag him and ganging up on him for saying one meme on server. And some of them are doing it while staff are on. Its like a server full of CreeperKaps a donor who thought they were staff and weren't enforcing rules in a way that doesn't discourage first time offenders from getting annoyed and start trolling or never coming back.
Like I said come to me with proof of any abuse and I will handle the situation.
my bad didn't see your first response it only loaded Xanax's
(10-11-2018, 06:12 PM)Dry Bones Wrote: my bad didn't see your first response it only loaded Xanax's

Aren’t you a donor too?
(10-11-2018, 06:51 PM)Kasumi Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 06:12 PM)Dry Bones Wrote: my bad didn't see your first response it only loaded Xanax's

Aren’t you a donor too?

He said that he's a donor in his response before this one.
(10-11-2018, 06:58 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 06:51 PM)Kasumi Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 06:12 PM)Dry Bones Wrote: my bad didn't see your first response it only loaded Xanax's

Aren’t you a donor too?

He said that he's a donor in his response before this one.

Yup I'm a donor, look I'm not trying to get anyone donor rank taken. All I'm asking is if you can just have a talk even if its just to tell them if their working as a team with no staff on to let one person handle an issue at a time. So 3 or 4 different people aren't jumping down someone's throat. As for evidence I don't record my entire day playing gmod. All I could give you guys is a witness being Lexi since she was on with me yesterday when the kid who was ganged up on by the donors and regular users, for saying a meme/vine.
we have every bit of 50 donors maybe more I cant just sit down and talk to all of them. So when you give me any form of proof of who was doing it and what they were doing. Until that point this thread will be locked. Good day sir.