Papa Milo unbann request
(10-29-2018, 09:49 PM)Temmie Ferret Wrote: the rules are clearly
"1. Do Not Random Deathmatch
RDM is killing a player without a legitimate reason. Some examples of RDM are prop killing, goomba stomping, pushing players off edges, killing provens or detectives, and killing AFKs before overtime.  A full list of reasons to KOS can be found near the bottom of this page.  Do not KOS people that clearly are consenting to fight each other."

even better
Mass RDM Punishment:
Mass RDM is defined as 3+ intended RDMs in a single round
- All Offences: Permaban

In this case, it was 3+ intended, attempted RDMs in a single round.
Therefore, perma.
i can all ready tell how this is going to end so why not just skip to the part where I get Denied an kicked of the server i loved and played 5 hours on daily

also Laced it was 2 dead one injured you think you could count 3 people.
(10-29-2018, 09:54 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: i can all ready tell how this is going to end so why not just skip to the part where I get Denied an kicked of the server i loved and played 5 horse on daily

Playing the "but i loved the server" card isn't gonna help.

You know what you did.

(10-29-2018, 09:54 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: also Laced it was 2 dead one injured you think you could count 3 people.

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking me here.

Yes, I can count to 3.

It's still attempted mass, what part are you not understanding?
(10-29-2018, 09:54 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: i can all ready tell how this is going to end so why not just skip to the part where I get Denied an kicked of the server i loved and played 5 hours on daily

also Laced it was 2 dead one injured you think you could count 3 people.

That's why you weren't banned for Mass RDM and banned for Attempted RDM instead....
When you bold and underline the word intended so the third injured doesn't count therefore it's only 2 apparently.
Same.
LACED I KNOW I'M GETTING PERMA BANN WITH NO REPEAL BUT FOR YOUR FUCKEN INFORMATION I AM ON THIS SERVER THAN YOU AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO RESPONDED TO THIS SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT FUCKEN TONE LACED!!!
(10-29-2018, 10:00 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: LACED I KNOW I'M GETTING PERMA BANN WITH NO REPEAL BUT FOR YOUR FUCKEN INFORMATION I AN ON THIS SERVER THAN YOU AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO RESPONDED TO THIS SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT FUCKEN TONE LACED

lolwat

I'm trying to explain to you why you were banned. I guess it's my fault for doing my job as a staff member.

Your additude isn't helping your case at all.

Chill out and grow up.

edit: This will be my last response to this post unless I am needed further.
(10-29-2018, 10:01 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: LACED I KNOW I'M GETTING PERMA BANN WITH NO REPEAL BUT FOR YOUR FUCKEN INFORMATION I AM ON THIS SERVER THAN YOU AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO RESPONDED TO THIS SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT FUCKEN TONE LACED!!!

Okay, this anger is really unnecessary and damages your chances in the future if you choose to appeal again. It doesn't matter if you're on the server more or not, you still Attempted Mass and broke the rules and got punished according to the guidelines, which is a perm ban. I'd also suggest not trying to pin this situation on Hani and thinking of petty hypothetical situations that are unrealistic and unrelated to this thread when this whole incident was your fault.
can we close this thread ? dont have any reason to going on, he know why he is banned and cant get unbanned for now, dont need more people on this
you are digging your grave the way you are acting, and have pretty much sealed it. If you had acknowledged you did wrong this may have been reduced to a month or 2, but at this point you arent getting an unban I can say that for sure. Calm down think about the fact that the rules are in the motd, you knew them, you said you were going to break them, and even were told not to and still did it. Come back in 3 months with an attitude of I did bad, I sorry and then maybe the admins will reduce/unban you. keep posting in all caps yelling at people and you will make it worse.