Return of the pizzle
Ingame Name: Warpizzle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15679322

Who Banned You: A Ero Doujinshi

Reason For Ban: 

Doxxing (No Appeal) -- Explanation: I revealed someone's first name in VC during a round. They use(d) their name in discord and other things publicly so I didn't see it as a big deal. (They expressed remorse after my banning.)
[Image: 20EFCB54745310266C09B4C7911F9694ADF10F1B]

Length of Ban: Indefinitely!

Reason for Mods to Unban: 

It's been over a year and I'm a changed man. I smoked an ounce in one day, tripped acid several times and smelled colors that don't exist. I believe in the savior, our lord yeezus and what I did was wrong.

Aside from that, I can't find any other TTT server that beats Dinkleberg's. While dink's has plenty of flaws, I genuinely miss the item system and new (at the time) crate system that was put in place. I enjoyed the little glitches and bugs that never got fixed and miss the playerbase. I had a lot of fun dicking around and a few (or more) times it got out of hand. 

I'm chill now. I actually have a job so I don't get over-invested into the game and flip my shit.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, but the threads are pretty ancient and can't be found without searching really hard.

Other: A lot of you probably don't know me, but I'm an old player. Feel free to post your opinion, but if you're unsure about what happened or didn't witness my banning or didn't hear about it, just be aware of that fact.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
Damn pizz, I missed you bro lol. I got banned in September lol but I guess I'll +1, even if my vote might not count. Have fun if you get unbanned.
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
(11-01-2018, 10:56 PM)Victor._.301 Wrote: Damn pizz, I missed you bro lol. I got banned in September lol but I guess I'll +1, even if my vote might not count. Have fun if you get unbanned.

Yeah man it's been a minute. That sucks, sorry that happened my guy. Thanks for your support, regardless.  <3
(11-01-2018, 10:58 PM)Warpizzle Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 10:56 PM)Victor._.301 Wrote: Damn pizz, I missed you bro lol. I got banned in September lol but I guess I'll +1, even if my vote might not count. Have fun if you get unbanned.

Yeah man it's been a minute. That sucks, sorry that happened my guy. Thanks for your support, regardless.  <3

No problem bby  Heart
said person is now gone from the community and I don't understand why they banned him in the first place +1 for unban
merry christmas xbox
(11-01-2018, 11:15 PM)Jimbo Wrote: said person is now gone from the community and I don't understand why they banned him in the first place +1 for unban

big boney thank jimby juetron
(11-01-2018, 11:15 PM)Jimbo Wrote: said person is now gone from the community and I don't understand why they banned him in the first place +1 for unban

Your Application has been denied for shitposting and trolling, including in important conversations after warnings. We will need to see some shaping up in how you present yourself in situations where trolling would not be appropriate. You may reapply on Nov. 5th.
What's that from?
Jimbos mod app denial

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

We banned him because he has a history of doing it, linking facebook comes to mind.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]