Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improve PH forum.
Hello.
This mini forum is going to help improve the prop hunt server by you listing everything wrong with it and we fix it. This thread is strictly to gather information on problems on our server from a user perspective.
Please be completely honest in your posts, you wont hurt our feelings.
Any shitposts or posts targeting staff individually will be promptly deleted. TTT, i'm talking to you. Be serious.
Constant targeting and spamming shitposts could result in a temporary forum ban.
Maps need to be removed/added and player capacity lowered to 28 or 30 for proper spawns of the majority of maps.
Message me on Sunday night with the consensus of changes and I'll share them with Dink on Monday.
Hey bbys, 
When you open the shop and go to your inventory, there are 3 boxes for accessories. Accessory 3 box doesnt work, which I have no idea why, but I think possibly they should add more boxes and options to put items on.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
Also the shop slots definitely need to be more for better customization and allow all accessories in each accessory slot.
@"[green]ashen" has made a post along these lines.
All the items got reset to the default when all the stupid shit was happening, it'll have to be manually changed which I can do later.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
This thread will be locked and unstuck after Saturday, 10 PM EST. If you have not posted yet please do!
Locked and unstuck, admin meet has taken place.