Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an application i guess
Ingame Name: ✩Hani

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66026831 

Time Played: About 307 hours adding up my past name

When First Joined: Aug. 27, 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  PST when ever after my classes, latest one being Tu/Th. 3 PM

Sponsor(s): @Scoovie @queef commando 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I'd like to think that I'm pretty level headed and can make firm decisions on what to do. I've had previous staff experience- Admin for two prop hunt servers, Operator/moderator for two TTT servers, Admin for a cinema lmao, etc.

Why you want to help the community: It's rare for me to find a server that I find enjoyable, and recently with the lack of active staff especially at night for PST it's made me want to help out especially during those times staff aren't on and I'm usually not doing much.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I've heard about how bad this place was from the past servers I've staffed for n so this was kind of my last resort server to find something to do and I actually liked it enough to stay around up to now.

Other: I know I can give off an aggressive demeanor sometimes but that's because I joined with the intention to enjoy myself and have a good time. Being a female doesn't help me though because it brings a lot of attention for people to give me shit and on my previous server, I was not allowed to say anything back. Coming here was like a breath of fresh air to do what I could to retaliate  in moderation but these days I really couldn't care less lol. Also I like a mutual fucking around with the friends I've made, some people can't pick up on that, though. Who doesn't though on this server? Up to you guys to take that how you will, you're all entitled to your own opinions and beliefs on this.
+1 active, knows rules, on in timezones we lack staff, etc
+1 what gabe said
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
-1 covered in flies

Seriously though, she's been a lot of fun every time she's on and has been really helpful in keeping trolls in line and is definitely able to handle the position. I know I haven't been the most active past few weeks (down the RDR2 rabbit hole) but I've been on with her more than enough to be confident in her as staff. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 When I am on she's helpful, responsive and pretty fun to play with. Good luck! ^~^ Gabe also has said it all already.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 too good at being a traitor. 

No but really, a good person for the server +1
[Image: KWeF.gif]
-1 for being a ho ho, jk,
+1 finally hani is applying to staff, glad to see that, she know very well the rules. its fun a person but act serious when need.
i think she never got a slay in game
Apply, then resign bc u bad. You're extremely helpful when Staff are and aren't present. Know the rules, reports people actively that need to be reported. You'll fit in just fine.
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
wooOOOW thanks for all the kind words guys  Heart
-1 ho

In all seriousness, I'm surprised you didn't apply sooner. You know the rules very well, you keep your cool in situations where most people would get hotheaded and say shit that they'll regret, and you're just a fun person to be around. I have no doubt that you will be a great addition to the team.

Definite +1 from me.