Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Marco?
Ingame Name: Polo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62552563

Time Played: 1w 2d 21h

When First Joined:  Dec,15 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My timezone is EST, I can play everyday in the week. 3pm est to around 10pm est on weekdays. Friday-Sunday Im on anytime

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can manage the community, handle reports and ban requests. I can civilize all the new players that just found out about the server.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because there are so many rdmers and people who dont know about the rules. I hate seeing unserved justice. If I become trusted I will serve the justice! Ive been playing this server for a while. I enjoy the server even with the shotgun guest users.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-296.html

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Idk I quit gmod for a while, when I came back I looked into my "Favorite" servers and dinkleberg was there

Other: Im asian
I love this guy. Minus his questionable LEM Hacks (Kappa), Polo reminds me of Nugges. He's funny, knows the rules, and a joy to be around. He could probably use a lil more time in the community, but almost 2 months is close enough for me. He treats people fair, and positively. He clearly wants to help out being apart of the team.

Give em a shot.
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 only issue is he sucks with the deagle.
Polos entertaining and isnt that salty, plus he's online alot, i think he'd make a great staff

+1
Dont look so blue
You show dedication. As long as you keep doing that, you will do great. +1
+1 even tho I have more time than you
[Image: original.gif]
+1

you mentioning marco in the title made me have a f l a s h b a c k

m a r c o t h e m e x i c a n
best tmod we ever had. was on 24/7, and always did reports. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Polo is pretty chill, I see him on a lot, and haven't had any major problems with him (although his shit posting game is a little to strong) and I haven't seen him do anything bad as a player.
+1
Have you met my minimum threshold?
  • Do I recognize you? âœ“
  • Do you have sufficient time on the server? âœ“
  • Are you active on the forums for at least the last two months? âœ“
  • Are your forum contributions something other than shitposts and/or trolling? âœ“
  • Did you follow the application format and not lie? âœ“
  • Are there zero miscellaneous red flags (personality issues, major incidences, etc.)? âœ“
What is my stance on you being promoted?
You're chill and play pretty often. You make ban requests and follow the rules. Not much else to be said. Easy promotion IMO.

MY FINAL VERDICT: +1
Polo would be an excellent Trusted. He's respectful, not just of staff but to everyone. A very active player. And as Mari said, very entertaining ^^

+1
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================