§9not Plyco

§9möth
[pink]merlinspants
[pink]merlinsghost
[orange]merlin[black]himself

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46541824

Time Played: 237 Hours

When First Joined: On the server: 10-20-2018, on the forums:10-26-2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): All days, 4:00PM - 2:00AM PST (7:00PM-5:00AM EST)

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I'm online a lot on the server; I follow the rules of the server, and help new players become acquainted with pointshop, how to play, etc. I enjoy playing with everyone, and helping anyone out with any problems. I have recorded incidents of hacking, ghosting, trolling, etc and have an adequate recording setup to collect evidence.

Why do you want to help the community?: I really want to help keep the PH server free from trolls, harassment, and people having a bad time. Everyone I've met (that don't get banned) on here are the nicest people I've had the pleasure to interact with. Staff isn't always on, and I'd like to make a dent in staff presence on the server on main and overflow.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Never

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Never

How did you find us?: This was the first gmod server I joined, and every other gmod server lacks the community we have. Needless to say, I stayed for the camaraderie. 

Other: I don't have past staff experience, but I do have leadership experience as a manager. I'm generally cool under pressure from trolls.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Wow Merlin You have grown up since Day one ^_^ I’m gonna 1+ because you are online heaps and get along with everyone ^o^ I do however see a lot of potential from you and can’t wait to see what the future holds for you bud. You know the rules and help new people and that Sir is a big thing
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1
I knew this was going to happen when you said you were coming for your hours and steam ID. You have been extremely helpful as a Donor and have been able to assist with ban requests when I have not been able to record, you are reliable and responsible as well, and you are on top of it when staff cannot get online. I will be excited to see you become Trusted.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Sure why not +1 isn't that bad of a person
+1
I havent had any problems with you. You're a good player and fun to be around with. You know the rules and everything. Good luck my friend!
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 you've been helpful since the start and always help when no staff are on. I think you have potential as staff.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 you're extremely helpful, you know the rules, and you're fun to be around on server, and very active. About time you applied.
Okay +1 bro you’ve been a huge help when staff aren’t on and we work together as a team and that’s the true purpose is working together to solve An issue so imma +1 good luck bro
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+0 I haven't been active enough to give a + or - due to my deadlines for work, but you hide in illegal spots to catch people cheating.... there is the video from one of Voss's ban request of you hiding in the garbage bags on gas station and you saying you were hiding in a "super illegal spot" on another ban request. Honestly how can you tell people not to hide in an illegal spot if you yourself hide in them. We all know how to hide "cheeky" to catch people whether that means being clipped in a wall or in a high spot you can turn into a small prop and barely be visible unless you parkour up there.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1

merlin has always followed the rules and asked questions on various things and aspects. He helps new players, he has aided me and other staff when there are many players on with gathering evidence for bans, informing of possible ghosting, and letting us know discretely which players to watch when we join up when there are no other staff. I was hoping that merlin would apply for staff sometime and was happy to see it here. He has a great attitude and would be a good addition to staff, especially since many of our staff have become busy with their lives outside the game.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army