Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kasumi's Admin Application: Suggested by Dinkleberg
Ingame Name:  Kasumi

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:177646861

Time Played:  677.467

When First Joined:  January 1, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Basically everyday. I play mornings evenings and really late at night

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community?:  I'm competent taking on the responsibility of this role. I have learned what it takes to be staff and to lead them. I know how to handle every situation accordingly to guidelines and will continue to help the community grow. I’ve experienced the server when it’s full and when there are multiple situations going on. Over the year, almost 2 that I have been here, I have experienced the ups and downs throughout the community. I plan on helping the server grow by introducing things in the future to attract new players. I am dedicated, I am active, and I plan to be for a long time. I enjoy helping others, staff or players alike. I will help players out if need be; for example, if their time got reset or if something bugged out in their inventory then I can fix it for them. I am fair and will treat everyone equally. With the willingness to handle every staff app and unban/ban request professionally. I feel the server will be a more welcoming and enjoyable environment for everyone.

Why do you want to help the community?: This community means a lot to me and I am proud to be apart of it. I've met some new people that are awesome. I've had some ups and downs in the past but I'm putting that behind me and going to focus on the present. When i get on the server from having a bad day in class i always end up smiling and laughing. The server makes me happy. From day 1 it did. I love everyone on it and i love meeting new players.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes
Trusted #1: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Trusted-Application--308
Trusted #2: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Trusted-Application--672
Test Moderator: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Tori-for-T-Mod
Moderator: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Tori-for-Moderator

How did you find us?: A friend bought me Garry’s Mod and introduced me to the server and I enjoyed playing on it the first time so I continued playing

Other: Everyone’s opinions are accepted. And with those opinions I will improve on them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 for me she knows the rules very well, gets along with the saff, she take cares of the ban requests and oftens look at the forums! I suggest to give her a try being part of the Admin team
+1
Due to our current admin being MIA, she has stepped up accordingly to help us as much as she can, she has a ways to go but I feel even though I have been here for a short time that she is ready. She has admins on TTT that will help her in places that are rough and to direct her. She knows everything and is almost always the first Moderator to respond to On-Call requests of pings in general. She handles the majority of the ban requests and if there is a middle of the night emergency she is there. Tori does have a tad bit of drama but that is always expected in PropHunt and I hope to see her become a wonderful admin. Good luck.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 All the reasons they said
+1 I feel you have stepped up in the absence of traitor. There are still things you can improve on but everyone imcluidng me still have things to improve on. Wish you the best of luck if you get. Also @"JustKuono" why you volunteering me for extra work lol.
She is a great player to play with and Knows when to take her job serious and when to have fun  And she defs has the hours as well. Best of Luck Kasumi 1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 you’re fun to play with and you’re extremely calm when things happen and you know a lot about how to do things professionally good luck Kasumi
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I'm mixed on what to reply with so for right now a -1
I feel you could in the future be a good admin, but for right now it's not the time.
Yes our current admin isn't active, but that isnt reason enough to promote you straight there.
I think you still have a bit more work to do towards controlling your emotions when things get hairy in server, or even in staff discord. I talked with you some about this. You are doing better than you were, and you lash out less, but I think you need to work on that some more before becoming admin. That's something an admin should have control over.
I've also seen you go about mishandling how to take control of situations on server, and not following the guideline several times. You go straight to a mute/gag or a kick even sometimes for things, and that's not how we as staff should act. The guidelines are there for a reason.

In the future I can see you being a wonderful admin, but for right now you are not emotionally ready for the responsibility. It takes a lot, and I'm speaking from experience as a previous admin on servers. Want is not enough to get you there.

Small edit side note; I forsee you becoming admin very shortly in the future, and you could be an amazing one, I await that day. <3
I don't think any of us are ready for admin, none of us on PH are perfect obviously but many have too little experience or have other issues that could be tragic if carried over to the admin role.

If this was done a few months ago I would have -1'd so hard that my 1 key would have probably broken. This being from calling people inappropriate names that wouldn't be allowed on the server via gif even fellow staff members that other people have been banned for, playing the victim card when you were found in the wrong, and getting overly emotional on things that seemed rather small to most others. This is not to say that there haven not been a few cases in which you were not justified but most I believe you were not. Another would have been doing things despite Traitor telling you the opposite.

However, in the last couple months, I have noticed a rise in maturity level and more time on it as the day goes on. You have been a staff member for a long time, longer than nearly everyone that is currently staff and have been quite knowledgeable with many issues especially with names and the technical sides of things. The victim card has gone obsolete and name calling no longer exists.

There are some issues that are a matter of concern the major is something I have noticed to be consistent is your punish first and warn second technique that is common for you to do on the server even if its their first offence and are new to the server. I believe this is something that is in need of the most change as everyone else is expected to follow the guidelines and not jump to the simplest solution. I also watched you do this last night so I know it is still a relevant issue. The other major concern would be the emotions that I am speaking of that has led to arguments with several individuals which has caused you to delete comments and leave conversations to avoid further discussions with people. This has improved quite well but the history is there.

I am interested to hear how you want to improve the server with new players and I hope the server does become more welcoming environment in the future.

I believe that the potential is there, but I do not believe you are ready at this time, with the points previously stated, -1. Best of luck going on.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'd give a +1 billion, although that's probably not rational nor possible, so i will stick with a +1.
Kasumi is very friendly, seems to know here stuff and has helped me on a few occasions when it comes to PH questions and shes always been on top of a situation when it was needed.