Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is I the PH Loser!
Ingame Name: JustKuono

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204352113

Time Played: 108 hours

When First Joined: Dinkleberg's Community June 24, 2018; TTT August 10, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): CDT Mondays/Wednesday 1230 PM to 2 AM, Tuesday/Thursday 1040 AM to 2/3 AM, Friday 1130 AM to 7/8 AM, weekends all day and all night.

Sponsor(s): @"Lycan" @"Dakota" 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I am on in the really weird hours of the night to help, I can handle reports using the logs to determine if a slay is required or not, control mic and chat spam as well as helping with some of the trolls you guys get when the server kind of becomes a desert in the middle of the night with no staff and sometimes no donors.

Why you want to help the community: I have tried other communities like Zarp and Jiggles and they are more chaotic and less organized. After I started playing on TTT I came to a realization that the people are super nice and I started to enjoy the game. Those on the server. staff and not, taught me the rules and how to play and I became friends with a lot of staff, members, and donors too. I want to help make the server fun and help others too like those who helped me. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have been banned before but I asked to be banned by Lycan for 10 minutes.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I wanted to try TTT on a random spur and did !hop, my first time I got killed by a helicopter and I didn't come back for a month then Lycan talked me into playing and I get on daily now for at least 5 hours.

Other: I do have staff experience from being a Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's PropHunt, I was originally going to apply at 200 or 300 hours but I will probably have close to 200 by the end of the week. I may not get it this time but this is a starting point of what I need to do to become Trusted. I have Lycan, Dakota, Scoovie, Xan and Hani to help me along the way if I do get Trusted and to help me improve if I don't. This was also brought up recently, how I would manage my time on both servers. I do not plan on going inactive on PH, if I am needed, I get on and handle it as well as make sure the server is secure with either another staff member(s) or multiple donors, and then hop back to TTT. I do not plan on being inactive on TTT either. If I do have doubts about a rule I ask a staff member or someone who is quite familiar and refer to motd, Also, Dakota harpooned me while I was picking up a Dubstep Gun ;-;
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
After reading some of the responses I think I'm going to change up my response a little bit. I'm still going to give you +1, but do you think you can balance both? I could tell you from personal experience that I couldn't. I got trusted on TTT around the same time I got promoted to moderator on prop hunt and it was hard to balance both. I chose to go on prop hunt mainly as at the time they had like 5 people who can ban. I would honestly just take a step back and look at whether you think you can do it.
+1 I feel she’s is ready for trusted. I’ve seen her play she knows the rules, gets along with everyone. Is already a tmod on ph. So has staffing experience. Also I did know such thing. ?
I’m going to go with a +0. There was a time where you were on ttt and Nuru needed help on the server and you said you’d be there soon but she ended up waiting like 30 minutes or so. A part of me doesn’t think you can handle both but a part of me does. You’re a good player and you know the rules well on ttt. Best of luck my prop hunt friend.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm going to -1 only due to the fact I don't think you'll be able to balance both. I've needed you on serveral occassions and have been left alone, and as a trusted I can't do much when a ban is needed. I sat for 30 minutes and was harassed while you were busy playing ttt.
As for staffing aspect, you'll do great. Im proud of you bby ily
+1 when i play with her she's fun, follows the rules, and i think she'll be a fine trusted
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1

I would've sponsored you if the sponsoring rules allowed it.

You know the rules, you're already a TMod on PH, and you're fun to play with.

You are a big help when I'm on as well.

Good luck.
I'm really not at all concerned about PH vs TTT in terms of time because I have during multiple different times staffed for different servers (under same ownership) and it was pretty easy and doable considering I had the time for it and I'm pretty sure you do as well. I also always see you going back to PH to handle things when you're called upon then you come back when it's all settled.

I also believe you have realized there's a big difference in how different things are monitored in TTT as PH tends to commonly be PG while TTT is the uh, "Big Boy" game and you can get away with saying a lot more there than PH so there's no concern there. 

One small note I'll make is the whole, disrespect thing. Speaking from experience as I know you've dealt with it being another fEmAlE staff is you will get probably a lot more shit than others. I hope that your skin is thick enough to handle it all appropriately. I have no idea how you handle it on PH as I just briefly see your ban requests on PH but again, things are a bit more strict there than here. I don't think you'll have a problem though.

If given a chance you'll do fine in my opinion and I'm pretty open to helping you out.

tldr +1
+1 You are on all the time and dont break too many rules
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I also don't think balancing two servers will be an issue. I've seen plenty of other staff handle multiple servers and do it myself too. Not to mention Kuono is a model player on TTT and understands the rules very well. I think she has potential and would like to see her have a chance at trusted. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~