Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Very Common Mod issue
So I will not name any names but I reported for a valid reason I reported a mod and am unpleased that none of the mods took the time to look into my report sea came back and was willing to discuss it which is something I do appreciate but the fact of the matter is there were 2 mods and 1 tmod on none of which decided to look into my report they in my opinion blew it off if they looked into the deathscene they could have realized I never shot near or at anyone I know I complain a lot but seriously this is an issue and I would like to see it resolved. Dodgy
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
:((((
Our mods don't ignore reports on staff members. They handle them the same as every other report. Chances are you were mistaken and your report was not in fact rdm.
Is this a joke?
The reports not going anywhere maybe take your mind off things by idk... PLAYING THE GAME.
I don't think insulting the people who are doing the reports will make them do them any faster.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-03-2017, 11:43 PM)Colleen Wrote: Is this a joke?
The reports not going anywhere maybe take your mind off things by idk... PLAYING THE GAME.
I don't think insulting the people who are doing the reports will make them do them any faster.

So this thread should be locked since it is just a joke........ Steel the  toxicity is to high.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-03-2017, 09:48 PM)Drew Wrote: Our mods don't ignore reports on staff members. They handle them the same as every other report. Chances are you were mistaken and your report was not in fact rdm.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case for me today I know its hard to believe me but I was infact clearly rdmed. I was a mod on a TTT server called deep seagaming. I think I know a little bit about what rdm is.

(01-04-2017, 12:00 AM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 11:43 PM)Colleen Wrote: Is this a joke?

So this thread should be locked since it is just a joke........ Steel the  toxicity is to high.

the thing is they closed it without looking at the deathscene I know this because I had not fired a single bullet and was shot dead. Please don't question this I understand that mods do make mistakes but this was infact clear rdm

I know none of you believe me but please pay more attention I know what happened I'm just here to help make the staff a little more noticeable I'm not here to critique persay. I'm here because I enjoy the server. But I don't like how some things are handled
If you could provide evidence of this rdm we would help more, but this just looks like you're making false accusations. Please provide evidence if you've got some.
The issue here is that, although I handled the report, I was a little late on getting to it because I was in processs of getting a Loan for a car. Lycan wasn't slain because in the death scene, although it never showed you shooting, the M4 doesn't show shots. I tested this myself a few rounds later, to see if it truly did or not.

At first I was going to slay the person being mentioned, but after further discussion I didn't have proof to prove that he did, or didn't shoot. So unfortunately he wasn't slain, and I apologize for not getting back to you.

But although, you did take it a little to heart, and started to disrespect staff, etc. We understand your upset, but please next time try to keep your conposure.
I'm not trying to instigate or anything but steel when you play on this server you complain about alot; the rules, the managment, the overall people. At times you act as if you should be catered to. You also have this tendency to be a dick when things don't go your way. I'm sure the staff do miss things at times but the chances of them purposfully ignoring you are unlikely. They wouldnt be staff if they did. I honestly wouldn't blame them if they disliked you after this forum post tho.