Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got rdmed every round
https://imgur.com/a/K9UwvKq

Hi, today I got rdmed every round on pcworld within the first minute.

first four times were different people then round 5 I was killed in the first minute, defibbed by someone, then killed instantly

then round 6 I got rdmed again within the first 30 seconds.

thanks for coming to my ted talk and sharing my pain,

gabe
-2 not enough forum time
good
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Shut up Gabe
-1 ur brown

Crowbar death is the best death
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
hey i like that response on the second screenshot

also fuck you gabe
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
My name is Gabe and I like boys. I have big bushy eyebrows too and bad internet. I constantly yell at my dogs when my cats meow. My sister is madly in love with dong and won't stop having coitus with him

Also, here's eyebrow boy's tmod app

What can you do to help the community: 
By becoming a Test Mod, I can further expand my capability to provide assistance to those that need it while still maintaining the ability to handle reports in a professional, rational, and timely matter as I have been for the past month or so as a Trusted. I now feel like I am able to take on more responsibility as a Test Mod and help make the server the best it can be. I'd also help the community by still being able to be on at times when no other staff members are on thus allowing people to continue to create reports and making the server more fun and enjoyable to play on. With all this said, I would still continue to also assist new players that may have questions about the server or the gamemode itself. As I said before, I believe in order to be a good staff member you have to possess a positive and likable personality that most people will tend to like and enjoy. I'd like to say that I currently possess that type of  personality. Not having a good personality can create a more hostile and toxic environment on the server than there needs to be.   
Why you want to help the community: 
 I want to help out this because I have had a lot playing this server ever since I first stepped foot into this server and have been wanting to give back to the community that has treated me fairly ever since then. I also want to help out this community because over the past month or so being a Trusted has given me some insights into how close this community really is and have enjoyed staffing it while still meeting both old and new players to the community that I have not previously met.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
No
Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
Yes
 https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-App--4355 
How did you find us?: 
Scrolling through a list of TTT servers and pressed join
Other: 
Thanks for reading  [Image: wink.png]
Your application has been Accepted.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
It’s because you didn’t spawn a ducky
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]