Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
??
Hey its me, returning again to PH, and other servers once my PC is built. Currently working with a PC that can pull a whole 20fps at best rn so TTT etc wouldn't be ideal.

People who don't know me, I joined the server back in December 2015. I have been gone for around a year, I was given the rank Co-Owner on PH after being admin and had it for..? Awhile.. I don't remember how long it was to be exact. I was a person who spent way too much time on the server over the course of a few years. I won't be able to be anywhere near as active as I use to be with work and other life things happening. I am glad to be back, and to actually see some people I knew back then.
Welcome back ^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
im sorry but who r u?

jk welcome backz
merry christmas xbox
Welcome Back : :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome back Starky
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Welcome back. I've heard quite a bit about you, but regardless of that, it's always good to see old members returning.
(02-07-2019, 04:50 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Welcome back. I've heard quite a bit about you, but regardless of that, it's always good to see old members returning.

Oh I bet, thanks though.
Welcome back
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello