Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
§4 Starky❂ Abuse of Test Mod / Deathrun
Offender's Name: §4 Starky❂  / Pike

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22326522

Offender's Rank: Test Mod / 

What They Did: Slapping me for no reason - Staff Impersonation - Falsely Killing me  

When They Did It: 
 Around 2:23pm / Wednesday 14 Feb - 2019
Potential Witnesses: Hollow Moon

Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...reenshots/

Other: Apparently its a rule if your in a trap you must die / But every time I got stuck it was easy to get out and he slap me to death which wasnt very pleasant considering I didnt exploit or do anything wrong / I played fairly clear - He also threaten to ban me  because I kick him for abusing it.

Also it doesnt say what I did was wrong according to rule 2

2. Do not avoid Death
Do not go afk, logout, etc. to avoid playing on the Death team

Trap Spam Punishment: 
- General Offences: Slay
- Repeated Offences: Temp Ban
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
is he even on forums and yeah this isn't a first time offense for abuse either he was abusing donor on ph as well
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(02-13-2019, 09:37 PM)happy Wrote: is he even on forums and yeah this isn't a first time offense for abuse either he was abusing donor on ph as well

He said he was... If he isnt thats one of many lies he has told me.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 I was there for some of his problems
he also threatened to mute me for no reason
[Image: giphy.gif]
This guy, who is impersonating Starky, caused a bunch of trouble on prop hunt with similar issues except now with the power of a tmod.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Starky doesn't use that kind of name. Someone has impersonated him. He's a lot of things but he upholds rules. This isn't him.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(02-13-2019, 09:48 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Starky doesn't use that kind of name. Someone has impersonated him. He's a lot of things but he upholds rules. This isn't him.

(02-13-2019, 09:40 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 09:37 PM)happy Wrote: is he even on forums and yeah this isn't a first time offense for abuse either he was abusing donor on ph as well

He said he was... If he isnt thats one of many lies he has told me. 

Also this is Pike - The player that was strip from Donor in PH  <-------
tbh i was on when he got it (Via donation) and he was acting like a Nazi with the rules. Gagging everyone at every opportunity and even gaging/muting people for saying basic swears like shit or fuck. I told him to stop and he said "But this is how we handled it on PH and DarkRP" (I assume he meant on some other community since we don't have DarkRP anymore.) I told him we have different rules on this server but obviously he did not listen.
I would like to see something done but seeing what happened with my mod app I made in August, I seriously do not think anything will be done.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I was on death run the other day with @Laced Xanax and @"TheDerpGamer" prior to this kid purchasing staff and if I’m not mistaken he was bragging about he was gonna be a new staff and was shit talking Derp
(02-13-2019, 10:26 PM)dong Wrote: I was on death run the other day with @Laced Xanax and @"TheDerpGamer" prior to this kid purchasing staff and if I’m not mistaken he was bragging about he was gonna be a new staff and was shit talking Derp

Yes I do remember this
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023