Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess this is goodbye
From the moment I joined this community a year ago I knew it was something special. When I applied for staff I made it a goal of mine to give back to this community as much as possible, and while I gave it my all I have came to the realization now that I have not done enough. I'm sorry for letting you all down. I am too weak minded to be apart of the team. I shared too many details of my personal life and now everyone thinks I'm too emotionally unstable and not fit for the job, and I guess they were right. Being a staff member of this community is the best gaming experience I have ever had. When I say that I love you all I genuinely mean it. When times were hard for me irl this was like a safe haven for me, but now here recently somethings behind the scenes have made it not so special anymore. I don't feel like the higher ups really like me anymore, and that's especially big for progression. I feel more appreciated by the general community than I do by the people I work with. I want to thank you all for everything, but below I am going to point out certain people and how they've impacted my time here.

@Laced Xanax ever since my return you have been my best friend. Thank you for making staffing tolerable for me. You are one of the best people I have ever met. I love you bro.

@Gabe you were the reason I joined this server and I thank you for that. You've been my friend for nearly 5 years and I want to thank you for everything you've done for me. I was so proud to see you were Mod when I came back and now you're admin. I remember the days when we were both just trying to grind for Regular.

@"TheDerpGamer" thank you for always being a friend to me. You were one of the first people I met on here and I miss talking to you as often as we used to. Keep being yourself man, and I hope to see you get a promotion on DeathRun soon.

@matt_st3 (Strongrule) thank you for helping me with my irl problems. You have been a true life saver and motivation to me, matt. Also, thank you for sponsoring my Trusted app nearly a year ago. I was proud to see you got admin too when I returned because I remember you back when you were a mod.

@"Dakota" I met you when I first started the server. I want to thank you for everything you've done for me and I hope things will look out for you. I hope we can continue to play other games together.

@queef commando I'm not going to lie, I've always thought that you didn't like me, but that hasn't stopped me from thinking you're a great staff member. Wish we could've gotten to know each other.

@Scoovie thank you for being you. you've been a great friend to me and I hope we can continue to talk down the line. I guess this means no pics for my mod app.. lol

@BacArdi M. Uncle Bac you've been there from the start for me. you were one of the reasons I applied for staff in the first place. I hope you continue to do good I hope we can catch up more, I missed ya bro.

@"JustKuono" since my return you've been one of my closest friends and I am proud of what you've been able to accomplish on TTT. I wish you luck for the future  

@"Burrito Bowl" you're my fav and ily black man

@Avi thank you for being such a sweetheart to me. ily. i'm proud of you that you got Mod as you deserved it more than anyone.

@Hani I know we've had our ups and downs, but I truly like you and am happy for you seeing that you've made it to Mod in the time that I've been back. I'm proud of you and hope that you continue to be a goddess.

@Dildo Shwaggins you've always been so nice and helpful to me and I appreciate that more than anything. I'm wishing the best for you man

Since I've tagged so many people I just won't at the next few names I'm going to mention. Noire, Mr. Potato, Mother Nuru, etc. I love you all. Thank you for being so nice to me and being my new friends since I came back in November.

Hands down this is the hardest decision I have ever had to make. I'm going to dearly miss staffing on TTT, but I can't take it anymore. I truly have let you all down and I apologize. All I wanted was to make an impact for the better... Things going on with me at this current time IRL are keeping me from being as active too and I feel like at this time I need to focus more on myself and not have the stress of things on this server and in my life pile on me. I love you all... I'm so sorry.
Take it ez my guy, my DMs are always open.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
ily we will still play games and talk. You can still message me whenever too
ilysm son, we will play games together even if you're gone, and im always a message away. You do whats best for you.

edit; You're never a disappointment to me. Keep your chin up kiddo.
Dong, good luck out there. It was great having you here, if you want one of my signature stories, dm me.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I love you, brother. Thanks for everything you did for the server, and I'm so glad I met you.
you're gonna make me cry man

Be sure to keep in contact with me or I'll beat you up
Best of luck, I hope you can get better Dong. Quite unfortunate to leave the server however, we all understand I have the best hopes for succeeding. As we all know you can private message people if required advice or assistance, we all love you Dong you still have made a impact to the server, I wished we could've talked more but it's better for you to get better. As I stated before best of luck Dong you will be remembered.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I cry, will miss rdming losers with you, big love big boi <3
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I'm literally sitting here fighting back tears because you are one of my closest friends I made on TTT, I'm proud of you for coming this far, and sad that I won't get to see you go the rest. Stay safe in life and hold your head high. You were one of the first people I met on TTT and one that would stay on all night to play. I'm honestly going to miss your queues and jokes in admin chat ;m;
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I'll see you around Dong, keep your chin up whenever things get rough.
Don't think you disappointed anyone either, but that's what I think.