Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess this is goodbye
Not even mentioned and I thought what we had was special
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-15-2019, 08:58 PM)Summer Wrote: Not even mentioned and I thought what we had was special

I would have but you never get on the forums. Big shoutout to this man ^^ because he played a big part in me joining as well. I love u Summer and Soup Bowl too
I will truly miss you bro. You have bee a really nice friend since you joined. Anytime you want to play a game or something, don't be afraid to dm me or whatever. I will always think of you as a close friend no matter what. I hope you have a great time doing whatever you feel like moving on to. Ily my guy (no homo)
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Aww dong Im really going to miss seeing you as staff. Thanks for everything you did for the community. Keep your head up and you can always reach out if you need anything. I hope to still see you around though.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
We ALL have problems so don't let anyone bring you down or make you feel less important. Haven't talked to you much but every time playing you're always nice and cool to everyone. I wish you the best of luck and hope things start trending in the up. You're a good man dong and did a lot of good for this server! <3
Dang. Too bad ur leaving. I wish you the best my dude.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
man i didnt even get to know you that well but you were one of my favorite staff members, sucks ur leaving the server. wish you all well in the future man
Big sad hours :(
I hope you can figure everything out buddy. At the end of the day it’s better to work things through than worry over a game server so I get. Poke your end in when you get the chance to say hi still we’ll miss you

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I love you buddy make sure you drop by my discord from time to time, I'd love to hang with you some more, preferably not from a tree tho
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'll miss ya, you seemed like a cool dude, sorry we couldn't get to know each other more. Best of luck in future adventures : (
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]