Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation 2 electric boogaloo
Sorry to see you leave, Link. From what I saw and heard from others, you did a great job on the server for a pretty long time. Thanks for serving as a Moderator and please do feel free to keep coming on to play.

You mentioned people in high positions not responding to problems. I hope that I wasn't an influence in your decision to leave. If I was in any way, please feel free to let me know here, on Discord, or somewhere else with suggestions to improve.

Again, thank you for helping out for so long.
I had so much fun playing with you link I hope you get on when you’re able to I will miss you ?
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
but but but who would we make fun of for pbanning them self.... Jk love you ;-; see you (in space cowboy)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I just met you, I'm actually talking to you as I type this.
You seem like a handsome dude with an amazing voice.
I miss you already, and I'm listening to you right now.
let us ride off into the sunset together
Just so you know, you were one of the first Staff Member on Dink’s I’ve encountered. Because I saw the staff on this server were similar to the staff on my old community, I kept playing. You are indirectly the reason why I’m a part of Dink’s today. Sad to see you go.

Thank you for all your work.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Ily fam, you're one of my best friends and one of the reasons i became staff. I'm really sad to see you go..
Hang in there pal.
this is the saddest thing ever you were one of my favorites I hope one day we get to see you again

this is the saddest thing ever you were one of my favorites I hope one day we get to see you again
[Image: giphy.gif]