Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacking
Offender's name: PineConeMan

Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98063199

Potential Witness: V0RT3X, augmENTreality2, Fieryhunter

Reason to ban: I was unable to see if PineConeMan was working with someone, but i was led to believe this guy was hacking. He was on for less then half an hour and already had 10 kills.

Proof: https://youtu.be/UI-H3f3eqt8 

Other: I was told by augmENTreality2 that there was a suspicious player on the other team. During the rounds I seen that PineConeMan kept magically killing those that were in a good spot. We were keeping the talks on the down low, until they noticed staff hopped on and they left.
Having watched the video, I don't see enough evidence to support the Ban. However, this is a player to keep an eye on.  He did disconnect shortly after I connected to the server, which could be coincidence.  The high amount of kills with really low time does make it suspicious. 

For now, I say -1 on this ban.

Thank you Dopey for submitting this though, and being mindful of the server.  Thank you pinging on call staff in discord too and notifying us of possible concerns.
Aah okey and no problem, Illl try more better next time. And thanks again for the support Voss :D.
The video does not show sufficient evidence of any issue other than suspicion. However, I did find that after checking the video I saw that Pinecone had a friend on the other team smithevan2002 STEAM_0:0:121665978 quite a few kills by the end so I suspect ghosting. The video does not show this either but it is something to watch in the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army