Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hello people! First lets start with the important stuff, I'm human. I've played and enjoyed quite a bit of deathrun with my friends and love to troll people that are jerks. Sounds a bit harsh but is definitely needed in a community of players on the biggest troll game, gmod. Now for the actual real info, I'm 14 (sad I know, but many people say I'm mature for my age. When I'm not with my friend WashHandsMan), I'm an all A student who lives in DC (the worst place possible and if you don't know where DC is, then good luck in life bud), I'm a christian male republican who takes those two things very seriously, I'm funny, kind, and when I'm (again) not with my WashHandsMan trolling I can be a lot of fun to be with. I would love to meet you guys and trust me, I don't troll anymore on games [Image: thumbsup.png]  unless I'm playing the worst game (fortnite). And for some reason my reputation is crap (definitely not because I trolled the staff and they got pissed)

If you want a good introduction of myself then lets not be a-social (the real way to say anti-social) and lets talk in game
Trolling will get U banned .... Just saying - Anyways great to see an Intro and Hope to see u in PH
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(03-07-2019, 06:48 PM)Sharky Wrote: Trolling will get U banned .... Just saying - Anyways great to see an Intro and Hope to see u in PH
Can confirm

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Wait, where is DC
h
(03-07-2019, 06:55 PM)nopleez Wrote: h

Thank you

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(03-07-2019, 06:48 PM)Sharky Wrote: Trolling will get U banned .... Just saying - Anyways great to see an Intro and Hope to see u in PH

Very true, but Welcome to Forums! hope you will have fun on PH ^-^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott

Yeah I fingered that out and that's why I'm stopping. By the way that's a dumb rule but I got to respect it. Trolling should be allowed but just being annoying and a jerk with the troll should be what is ban-able but not just plain trolling. The trolls I did on this server really weren't much at all. Just a little joke here and there with people that sometimes got them triggered, so then I stopped. But if its a decent troll its not harmful and its just a way of having fun with people. But if those people take things too seriously is when the trouble comes in. Again if its a rule I'll respect it but my opinion stays strong.
(03-07-2019, 07:08 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:

Yeah i fingered that out and thats why im stopping. Btw thats a dumb rule but got to respect it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-07-2019, 07:05 PM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote:

Very true, but Welcome to Forums! hope you will have fun on PH ^-^

Thanks, sorry for my weird intro. Just thought I'd add a twist to this stuff

Oh my good old friend reed liked something of mine. Thank you, now my rep is -6