Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a break.
Hi everyone.

Many of you know me as Lord Petrus Steele, Pete, Pete Steele, etc.

I need a break from staffing.

"oH mUrDeR dOeSn'T hAvE aCtIvE sTaFf"

It's hard to staff an empty server, isn't it?

I'm taking a break for a couple months from the forums, TTT, Murder, and GMod as a whole. In the meantime, I'd like to thank some people that have changed my life on this godforsaken site.

@Laced Xanax - My brother in arms, this is gonna be it for a while. Don't stop being you. I swear you won't notice I'm gone. Hit me up any time you wanna do some stupid shit. You've helped me so much. I love you, man.

@Mother Nuru. - Thank you for always being there for me in the hardest of times. I appreciate you so much. Keep mothering this community, it needs a babysitter.

@[Yellow] Travis1421 - From picking on me to comforting me, you're a great dude Travis. Who knows? Maybe you'll be staff when I come back.

@HalfDemonLink - You've always been a cool bro to me. And you're pretty okay at CS:GO too. I hope you enjoy the "HalfSemenDick" nickname.

@"JustKuono" - You've always supported me on my endeavors. Whether it be on TTT or on Discord, you're always a beaming light of positivity.

And many others. Sorry you had the misfortune of meeting me. ;)

I better not make this thread too long, so I'll get down to the meat and potatoes of it. Life is stressing me out and I feel like shit all the time. Grades are slipping and I feel like I don't belong in the community. If you have any questions concerning Murder or myself, please feel free to DM on Discord or Steam.

So long you guys.

I love you.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
I love you, brother. Keep your head up and keep being you.

Hope to see you back sometime.
Take your time. Recall you can be welcomed back to the community back any time man.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I love you kiddo. Stay strong, remember you can always get ahold of me always. I'll be mom anytime.
Take it easy my guy  Cool U da best and like eternal said ur always welcome back and when u do come back Ill be here to rdm u
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Take it easy man hope stuff starts looking up for you
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I'm sad to see you taking a break but things can be stressful and you may need to take a step back to breathe and re-evaluate what's going on and what to do. You have become a close friend of mine since coming to this community and I love you dearly. Be safe, keep your head held high and be you. 
Maybe we can play other games together ❤
I'm proud of you and how much you've done and how far you'll go.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I love you Pete, if you ever need anything message me. Hope you get better buddy
Life sucks sometimes. Try and stay positive and I hope it gets better!! Good luck man!!! :)
Hey. If you ever need me, I'm always a DM away my guy. Take it easy. You're an awesome guy. Remember that. And don't forget to trade CSGO knife skins with me some time.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]