Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another one
Hey, everybody.

I made a post a few months ago regarding me going inactive, then I came back three days later.

Well, I'm doing it again, except I won't be back for a while. 

I have a lot of stress on me as of right now that stems from various places, such as irl situations and even shit from here. 
Needless to say, it's not healthy for me and it's kicked my depression into full gear. Despite this, I've still tried to remain positive and active in the community and on the TTT server.

However, it's just not working for me. TTT isn't fun for me anymore.

I will say that I fully understand that staffing on a server is not all fun and games (I wouldn't have made it to mod if I thought otherwise) but I believe you should love what you do and have fun with it. Right now, I'm not feeling the fun aspect at all. It feels more like a chore to even get on and play, and I have no incentive or anything motivating me to get on anymore.

This is not a resignation, but more of a notice of inactivity.

Starting today, March 16th, 2019, until further notice, I will no longer be active on TTT. I will still be around on discord and on the forums.

I love you all, but I need this. Hope you understand.

~Laced
*comes back in a week* I will miss you be back soon
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
take your time fam can't wait to tk you in seeg more often now  Heart
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(03-16-2019, 04:56 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: *comes back in a week* I will miss you be back soon

No promises, little buddy.
I love you gaiboi.
Better play games with me.
(03-16-2019, 04:50 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Hey, everybody.

I made a post a few months ago regarding me going inactive, then I came back three days later.

Well, I'm doing it again, except I won't be back for a while. 

I have a lot of stress on me as of right now that stems from various places, such as irl situations and even shit from here. 
Needless to say, it's not healthy for me and it's kicked my depression into full gear. Despite this, I've still tried to remain positive and active in the community and on the TTT server.

However, it's just not working for me. TTT isn't fun for me anymore.

I will say that I fully understand that staffing on a server is not all fun and games (I wouldn't have made it to mod if I thought otherwise) but I believe you should love what you do and have fun with it. Right now, I'm not feeling the fun aspect at all. It feels more like a chore to even get on and play, and I have no incentive or anything motivating me to get on anymore.

This is not a resignation, but more of a notice of inactivity.

Starting today, March 16th, 2019, until further notice, I will no longer be active on TTT. I will still be around on discord and on the forums.

I love you all, but I need this. Hope you understand.

~Laced

You consistently call me gay +1 to ban, all jokes aside Laced you are a great person, I hope you can get better from the depression it hits very hard and I hope to see you again. Your still one of my favorite staff members even though we don't hang out a lot I see that your an amazing person. If you ever need someone to talk to please contact I may be able to assist however, best of luck my friend hope to see you on Discord sometimes. <3
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Good luck in life man. I hope the break is good for you much love.
You know if you ever need anything I'm here for you, love you brother.
stay safe and dont get skulliosis
He just got sick of me guys
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]