snaptapfap unban request
Unban snapfapfap he good boy
You probably put about as much effort into this as i did my dr admin app. If you want to be unbanned, I would recommend putting a bit more effort into this. Especially since you have 6 previous bans.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(03-31-2019, 06:30 PM)Derp Wrote: Especially since you have 6 previous bans.

those were all false bans tho snap is an innocent man
(03-31-2019, 06:30 PM)Derp Wrote: You probably put about as much effort into this as i did my dr admin app. If you want to be unbanned, I would recommend putting a bit more effort into this. Especially since you have 6 previous bans.

You're here talking about lack of effort but you didn't even look at the ban reasons for his 6 bans. [Image: wGqrALa.png]
[Image: 344579e1bd.png]
(03-31-2019, 06:34 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 06:30 PM)Derp Wrote: You probably put about as much effort into this as i did my dr admin app. If you want to be unbanned, I would recommend putting a bit more effort into this. Especially since you have 6 previous bans.

You're here talking about lack of effort but you didn't even look at the ban reasons for his 6 bans. [Image: wGqrALa.png]

I Trust mr xanax and went off of what he said
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023

So I think I joined the server back in 2013 or 2014? I've played quite a lot and put around two to three hundred hours on it with countless memories and friends. I've met a couple of them too and I've always had a place in my heart for this server. I've made some mistakes of course and havent we all? I mean you're saying 6 previous bans when one of them the reason is "guicci gang gucci gang gucci gang". At the time I thought it was funny to mass-rdm my friends but of course it got out of hand. It's been a year and some change. There are many other people that have been banned multiple times and they're still on the server. I just wanna get back into the server that made Gmod truly fun.
(03-31-2019, 06:37 PM)Derp Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 06:34 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:

I Trust mr xanax and went off of what he said

I said 1 looked like a joke ban (which i changed to 2 bc im dum)
i remember this fucker, unban him +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-31-2019, 06:35 PM)nopleez Wrote: [Image: 344579e1bd.png]

^ true tho dawg. Because of the severity of Gucci gang,Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci Gang I think he should stay banned.