Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicol Bolas's Trusted Application
Major +1 from me

If there’s one player who stands out as staff worthy, its Nicol Bolas. He is extremely active, and provides help to staff when needed. He has full understanding of our rules and follows our staff guidelines when it comes to gagging / muting with his donor powers.

Having knowledge of our rules and guidelines are not the only qualities that make a player staff worthy. Knowing how to talk to people and knowing when to have fun & relax will bring the server a more enjoyable place for guest. Nicol Bolas 100% has these qualities when ever he is on.

He is by far qualified for trusted.

Also I’m writing this with 3 hours of sleep so if it’s out of whack I am sorry.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1 knows the rules, is helpful and is always on.
+1 knows rules and barely gets slain
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1
Although, I understand you have a 100% positive vote. I'm still going to vote neutral due to forum activity. I am unsure of how well you are with the help you do. I know that isn't a big issue, but I'd like to see or get to understand what kind of person you are. And it'll be nice to see you make some player reports and stuff. My vote will not affect your trusted application. I'm sure the admin will accept you, I'm just more of a person that even if you're active on the server, forum and discord activity is still a bit if a must for me.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(04-03-2019, 02:27 PM)CryptLord Wrote: +1

You should probably edit your response to leave some feedback. Just putting +1 doesn't really help the admins determine the communities feedback.

Back on topic, I've played a couple times with Nicol. From what I've noted is he's a well mannered player and doesn't really cause issues with other players. I think he has a good grip on the rules, and would make a good staff member. However I would like to see some player reports from him in the future, especially since your forum activity is fairly low.

I think it's something you can work on along the way, and I think it's necessary to have come for further promotions down the line. However I have no issue with you being be promoted reading all the other feedback you have received on your application.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I cannot say anything bad about Nicol. He has a good understanding of the rules, plus He has been here for quite a while already and in that time I haven’t seen him doing anything that would make me not give a +1.

+1
Greetings, 
Swartsy
+1 

Nicol Bolas is a down to earth player who understands the rules. He helps when he can and helps when no staff are on. We understand the lack of forum time, but maybe giving him the ability of Trusted should increase that time. He talks to all of us about situations he may not understand and he also asks questions to clarify things for his knowledge. He is willing to learn and practice.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
-1 literally the main villain in mtg we cant have this person infiltrate our ranks

+1 he was a cool dude when i was playing with him, and most of what everything else has already been said. Also, if he plays mtg then thats a big bonus
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 this boi is a real gamer

I may be slightly just recently unbanned but I have 250 hours on the server. the dude's fine for trusted.