snaptapfap unban request
(04-02-2019, 11:23 PM)snaptapfap Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 01:40 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: -1
Your last unban was January 25th of this year, for a mass rdm.
It's pretty obvious that "in a year" you didn't change. It'd be kind of dumb to unban you at this point for you to go and repeat the same incident. Your ban history with the 4 real bans, shows that you aren't really ready for an unban.
I will also note the effort in the unban also points that you don't care. So if you don't care, why should we?

Answer these for me;
Why do you actually want unbanned?
What is the lesson you learned?
Do you agree to an unban with the next one being a perma with no appeal?

^ As that last one seems pretty fair considering you've been perma banned FOUR times. They're a lot nicer than me, I would have stopped at 2.

Here's the last unban request.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...snaptapfap
You made a meme out of it.
Just because he's a regular with high hours doesn't mean he should get special treatment. He should be treated just like any other player.

I agree. But I want to get unbanned because I want to be a part of the community again. The lesson I got was to not be stupid.
How about the next perma being one with no unappeal? How do you feel about that.

The lesson here is more than not being stupid. Put some thought and effort in to a good reply and re answer all these for me. Don't spend 2 seconds on it and just submit.
Are you guys really this mad about a mass rdm ban
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-04-2019, 06:16 PM)Foxka Wrote: Are you guys really this mad about a mass rdm ban

I think it's more of the fact that he's been banned for mass rdm before, and was a troll in that last appeal.

But sure.
(04-04-2019, 06:18 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 06:16 PM)Foxka Wrote: Are you guys really this mad about a mass rdm ban

I think it's more of the fact that he's been banned for mass rdm before, and was a troll in that last appeal.

But sure.

He's been banned twice for mass rdm, once in 2017 and then this current one. If you're going to hold him accountable for the constant RDM bans thats fine, but I still don't think that you should given the bans are years old.
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-04-2019, 07:21 PM)Foxka Wrote:

But sure.

He's been banned twice for mass rdm, once in 2017 and then this current one. If you're going to hold him accountable for the constant RDM bans thats fine, but I still don't think that you should given the bans are years old.

Given that his last appeal had a shitposty nature to it, and is nearly identical to this one in terms of lack of effort, AND that he's been rebanned for the same stuff after previous unbans?

That's what the whole issue is.

But sure.

he has 4 mass rdm bans and the last one was like 2 or 3 months ago.......
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(04-04-2019, 08:35 PM)Uta Wrote:

But sure.

the one 2 or 3 months ago was a fluke cause Colleen unbanned me and I got on then as soon as I logged on banned me again. But I do agree to those terms about this being my last ban. And I also put in more effort into this. Sorry I don't write essays on why I need to get unbanned.

But sure.

Constant rdm is not the same as mass rdm, which are the only other reasons given to his nonmeme bans, other than "also an idiot".
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-04-2019, 08:55 PM)snaptapfap Wrote:

But sure.

the one 2 or 3 months ago was a fluke cause Colleen unbanned me and I got on then as soon as I logged on banned me again. But I do agree to those terms about this being my last ban. And I also put in more effort into this. Sorry I don't write essays on why I need to get unbanned.

Didn't expect an essay, but most people put at least some effort into unbans other than "I was stupid forgive me thanks unban pls"

My answer remains the same, -1.
I played with you before and you were pretty cool +1
[Image: original.gif]