Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My intro!
Ingame Name:§bTyrant

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:42631098 

Time Played: 60:41

When First Joined: 12/30/2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Tues Wed Sat 12pm-8pm PST. Sun Mon Thurs Fri 8pm - 11pm PST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I have a strong sense of JUSTICE and feel players should have someone they can trust in charge. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I enjoy the fairness of games and providing assistance to new players. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

How did you find us?: When I first started prop hunt, this server had the best ping and high amount of players active.

Other: Mother Nuwu is awesome :)

am i doing this right?
This isn't due that you're not capable in my eyes. You just don't meet most of the requirements yet.
You need an introduction, do it here.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...roductions
60 hours is the minimum require, but i suggest going above and beyond.
I also want to suggest helping out more. Ask staff if you're unsure on things, or etc.
You also have to be active in discord, and I dont believe I've personally seen you in there.
Nice intro

To make this not a shitpost, I will say that applying after getting the bare minimum requirements shows a lack of patience. Yes, you're allowed to apply after the requirements are met, but I'd recommend taking some more time to learn the PH rules, illegal spots, help out the staff, etc. before applying.
Understandable!
- 1 Nuru has already covered the basic stuff - Take some time to adjust yourself and try to get involved in helping in any areas you see needed in game or on forums.

Your  great player keep doing what your doing and Im sure to 1+ your next App
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
oof weird intro, but jokes aside -1 nuru pretty much said all that's needed and I agree with lace I suggest getting more than min requirements before applying
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1 for me. You didnt meet all the requirements at the time of you making this thread. I suggest waiting a bit after making your introduction thread. 

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server
1 Month in the Community
An Introduction Thread on the Forums
Active Membership in our Discord Server. 
A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.
Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help

I also suggest having more than 60 hours instead of getting the minimum. 
Also you can join the discord with this link- https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-Discord-Invite-Link
[Image: giphy.gif]
I agree with what everyone said about the minimum requirements so its a 0+ for me for now. I do think you have a good potential at becoming staff though, just give it a little time and try to get a bit more involve in the community and on discord.

Good luck
Wait
-1. You're missing some of the requirements to become staff come back when you get these requirements then we'll talk. Well Buddy I hope you do well in the future.