Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's ya boi, Nicol Bolas
Yo what's up nerds? I've not done this yet, so even though I've been playing forever, I'm gonna introduce myself for anyone who doesn't yet know me.
So yeah, names Nicol Bolas. The names from Magic: The Gathering, look it up I'm too lazy to explain it. Chances are that if you've seen me, it's on the TTT server. Because I play there majority of the time. I'm usually RDMing @"killerZoreo" or @Penguinslayer4 because they deserve it. I live in Misery(Missouri), and go to college at Missouri S&T because I'm a big ol' nerd. Back home I have 3 dogs and 4 cats and live in the country (yee yee). Back home I have shitty internet, so whenever I'm home I'm never that active.

That's pretty much everything I can think of, so yeah. Hi!
Oh also, I'm supposed to be a donor but whatever

[Image: zeo10jm9vvq21.jpg]

Whoever reads this in 2020: Fuck you
[Image: b_560x95.png]
hello welcome to forums and thank you for rdming penguin true menace like Tea is
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You sound like you have bad queues
(04-07-2019, 07:24 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: You sound like you have bad queues

I have the greatest queues, you will bow before them. Someday.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
-1 doesn't have good queues. Welcome to the fourms
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Haiii Nicoli. I have dogs and cats too. Now I come take yours hehe. Welcome to the forums
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello Nicol
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.