Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its me kommie
I know some of you guys may already know me but i have never made a intro im my 2 or 3 years being here in the Dinks community so im making one now. I'm Kommie (as you can tell by the title) but i am a kind of a mysterious figure but i will come clean about a few things i am 17 years of age in may i will be 18 i have 2 cats - Lewy (me and my mom are still arguing about how to spell his name) and Leo and i have 2 German shepherds - Kota and Whinchester Dane or WD for short  (soon you will find them in discord under cute-pets) and i will be found on all of the servers mostly ph and i will occasionaly hop on ttt and learn how to play but not all the time, ight well there isn't much more i want to reveal about myself so peace and looking forward to having alot of fun you you guys.
Nothing here
You never Kommie on my phone :( welcome and great intro Heart Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
17 and 6'6" and a half. such giraffe. bootiful. looking forward to playing with you on the server again.
Welcome officially Kommie
Glad to have you back
Interesting. Welcome Kommie.
Why hello there ;]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Welcome Kommie I’m glad your here can’t wait to play with you on prophunt :)
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
It has been a long time since you have resurfaced, welcome
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Haii Kommie it’s been a very long time. We are glad you’re back
[Image: giphy.gif]
Its been fun playing with you. It's good to see you around, and here's to more fun times.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor