Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dork's Staff Application
Ingame Name: Dorkatron996

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:417701830

Time Played: Around 260 hours in game

When First Joined: not quite sure of the exact date but it was sometime in early December 2018  

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play every other day after class, so around Monday-Friday after 5PM EST or Saturday/Sunday any time of day 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor (Regular)

What can you do to help the community?: I'm quick to catch ghosters and warn staff about it and I already try my best to help out the staff by either watching on the server while they file ban requests or simply to help them keep the server manageable when there are many players on and it seems a little overwhelming to control, all without trying to interfere in the staff's responsibilities, of course. 

Why do you want to help the community?: As some of you may or may not know, I was in the middle of a huge harassment deal with other players that I shall not name. However, i had the most amazing team of staff working together to help me through that terrible event and to help me not only rid the server of these players but also rid them from my life and I would love nothing more than to be part of that wonderful team to help other players in similar situations or simply to keep the server as hacker/ghoster free as possible. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope  

How did you find us?: An old friend of mine used to play on the server and ended up introducing me to it and I've been part of the community ever since.

Other: I'm mainly applying because i finally feel ready but i want to know if others think i'm ready to obtain Trusted rank and i would very much appreciate everyone's most honest opinions and but also comments on what I can do to better myself. Thanks :)
I'll remain neutral. You're not as active on both the forums and Discord. No ban request whatsoever. Now, why a neutral vote? I honestly have no idea on how you behave on the server. I can't see or hear on how you'll resolve problematic situations (I.e. Players trolling, hackers, exploiters, racism, etc.)

Now, for obtaining any sort of staff rank, you need to become active on both platforms, and its very important when it comes to discussion regarding to a ban or suspicion.
(04-07-2019, 10:10 PM)Midnight Wrote: I'll remain neutral. You're not as active on both the forums and Discord. No ban request whatsoever. Now, why a neutral vote? I honestly have no idea on how you behave on the server. I can't see or hear on how you'll resolve problematic situations (I.e. Players trolling, hackers, exploiters, racism, etc.)

Now, for obtaining any sort of staff rank, you need to become active on both platforms, and its very important when it comes to discussion regarding to a ban or suspicion.

Thanks Midnight, I'm definitely keeping that in mind and although i'm quite new to the discord and the forums, i'm trying to keep up and stay as active as I can, but I will work on that (:
Im gonna give you a 0+ on a few occassions 
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server - You have this for sure

• 1 Month in the Community - Im not to sure

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums - Your Have this

• Active Membership in our Discord Server. - Im not to sure

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications. - Dont need to worry about this since its your first one

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help - This is something you can get when you become staff or that you know that you can get this downloaded onto your laptop

I would like to see some forum or discord activity as stated with the other applications and would recommend a waiting period about a week or so after you do an Intro.

I would like to comment that having or making ban request isnt really a recommendation for when your applying for staff but it would be good to see that you know how to make one. Being staff is setting the environment that is safe for both old players and new. 

But I believe whenever shes on there is always a staff member on doing the job and shes always there to help.

With that being said If these 2 things increase over the next period of time or so Ill happily change my vote to a big 1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-07-2019, 10:25 PM)Sharky Wrote: Im gonna give you a 0+ on a few occassions and Ill list all the pros and cons in your performance 

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications. - Dont need to worry about this since its your first one

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help - This is something you can get when you become staff or that you know that you can get this downloaded onto your laptop

I would like to see some forum or discord activity as stated with the other applications and would recommend a waiting period about a week or so after you do an Intro.

Your a great help on server when it comes to trolls and Ghosters and I thank you for that.

I would like to comment that having or making ban request isnt really a recommendation for when your applying for staff but it would be good to see that you know how to make one. Being staff is setting the environment that is safe for both old players and new. 

But I believe whenever shes on there is always a staff member on doing the job.

With that being said If these 2 things increase over the next period or so Ill happily change my vote to a big 1+
Thank you sharky. I really do appreciate the feedback. Although i definitely have been in the community for over a month, im not quite sure how to prove it and as for the discord, I am on it but i also definitely am working on being more active (:
(04-07-2019, 10:30 PM)Dorkatron996 Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 10:25 PM)Sharky Wrote: Im gonna give you a 0+ on a few occassions and Ill list all the pros and cons in your performance 

Your a great help on server when it comes to trolls and Ghosters and I thank you for that.

With that being said If these 2 things increase over the next period or so Ill happily change my vote to a big 1+
Thank you sharky. I really do appreciate the feedback. Although i definitely have been in the community for over a month, im not quite sure how to prove it and as for the discord, I am on it but i also definitely am working on being more active (:

sorry forgot to mention your Registration Date: 03-23-2019 for Forums  Rolleyes You were almost here for a month
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server (Yes)

• 1 Month in the Community (Yes, Joined 6 December 2018)

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums (Yes)

• Active Membership in our Discord Server. (In-process)

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.(N/A)

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot (Unkown)
Specific Staff Positions

Trusted
  • Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 60 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Post on the Forums at the Very Minimum). (Yes)

You meet most of the requirements from what I can see. 

Do you have Adequate recording capability with your computer? This is very much necessary for documenting players violating rules. 
There's also a large gap in your time, and I understand life things happen but personally I would've waited till having a more steady time on gamer tracker before applying. Though your spring back has been in high numbers. 

Thing to do better is just continue being involved on Discord and Forums. Get a recording program if you don't already have one. 

Submitting a few ban requests isn't required but it also doesn't hurt. You've been here long enough and have probably seen enough where you may have been able to submit at least one. I'm not criticizing you, only offering a helpful suggestion. 

For this application, my vote is a +0

See you on the prop field and hope your day is marvelous. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-07-2019, 10:38 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 10:30 PM)Dorkatron996 Wrote:

sorry forgot to mention your Registration Date: 03-23-2019 for Forums  Rolleyes You were almost here for a month

ahh yes yes i understand, I haven't been registered for that long but have been present on the server quite a bit and i am trying to be more active on both the forums and the discord but thank you Sharky <3

(04-07-2019, 10:40 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server (Yes)

• 1 Month in the Community (Yes, Joined 6 December 2018)

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums (Yes)

• Active Membership in our Discord Server. (In-process)

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.(N/A)

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot (Unkown)
Specific Staff Positions

Trusted
  • Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 60 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Post on the Forums at the Very Minimum). (Yes)

You meet most of the requirements from what I can see. 

Do you have Adequate recording capability with your computer? This is very much necessary for documenting players violating rules. 
There's also a large gap in your time, and I understand life things happen but personally I would've waited till having a more steady time on gamer tracker before applying. Though your spring back has been in high numbers. 

Thing to do better is just continue being involved on Discord and Forums. Get a recording program if you don't already have one. 

Submitting a few ban requests isn't required but it also doesn't hurt. You've been here long enough and have probably seen enough where you may have been able to submit at least one. I'm not criticizing you, only offering a helpful suggestion. 

For this application, my vote is a +0

See you on the prop field and hope your day is marvelous. 

I certainly do have an adequate recording capability with my computer so i shouldn't have any issues with recording in the future. As for ban requests, I was always hesitant to submit one out of worry of not having enough proof or simply just because other players or staff already submitted one so i didn't see it necessary to submit my own but if i ever do have the opportunity again i will keep that in mind. Thanks Voss (:
From the responses you've given here as well as knowledge previously known or easily looked up you meet the minimum requirements to become staff. You have minimal presence on the discord and the forums which is fine. You say you have recording software and I know you have been a part of the community for some time now. You also do not cause trouble on the server that I know of. Also the fact that you know how nasty some people can get on the server that you were able to bounce back from makes me believe that you truly want to help.

+1 from me, you have met the requirements so I see no reason not to.

Also gametracker says your official day of joining the server was December 5th of last year.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1, I've hopped on PH enough when you're on to know that you assist the staff in enforcing the rules when it's necessary, you meet the minimum requirements, and from the discussions we've had and from watching you on server, I can see that you're a kind soul not only to myself but to other players, no matter what the situation.