Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dork's Staff Application
Ultra is Right - from the responses You have given I really dont see why we shouldnt give you Trusted  - As long as you keep your activity up on forum or discord I really dont see why it would hurt.

1+

Keep up the work sport
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Does a good job helping out when staff isn't around and when staff cant keep up with all the little peanuts that come in to the server would give a +1 Best of luck
(04-07-2019, 11:34 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: From the responses you've given here as well as knowledge previously known or easily looked up you meet the minimum requirements to become staff. You have minimal presence on the discord and the forums which is fine. You say you have recording software and I know you have been a part of the community for some time now. You also do not cause trouble on the server that I know of. Also the fact that you know how nasty some people can get on the server that you were able to bounce back from makes me believe that you truly want to help.

+1 from me, you have met the requirements so I see no reason not to.

Also gametracker says your official day of joining the server was December 5th of last year.

Thank you Ultra! i appreciate the positive feedback, it means a lot and i promise to be a little more active on the forums and on the discord (:

(04-07-2019, 11:40 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: +1, I've hopped on PH enough when you're on to know that you assist the staff in enforcing the rules when it's necessary, you meet the minimum requirements, and from the discussions we've had and from watching you on server, I can see that you're a kind soul not only to myself but to other players, no matter what the situation.

Thank you Xanax (: it sure means a lot to me, I really would just love to help out and keep the server a safe and open and accepting place for players to come and relax and i appreciate that you see that (:

(04-07-2019, 11:43 PM)Sharky Wrote: Ultra is Right - from the responses You have given I really dont see why we shouldnt give you Trusted  - As long as you keep your activity up on forum or discord I really dont see why it would hurt.

1+

Keep up the work sport

Thank you Sharky i really appreciate it! i will definitely make sure to keep up activity on the forums and the discord!
+1 from with what all the other staff members said. You’re a very familiar face you’re fun to play with and also you help assist staff on ghosters and who you think is suspicious. Also all I have to say is just be more active on discord and forums because that’s where a lot of stuff happens.  But overall I think you would make a great trusted. 

Good luck - Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(04-08-2019, 12:11 AM)Andre Wrote: +1 from with what all the other staff members said. You’re a very familiar face you’re fun to play with and also you help assist staff on ghosters and who you think is suspicious. Also all I have to say is just be more active on discord and forums because that’s where a lot of stuff happens.  But overall I think you would make a great trusted. 

Good luck - Andre

Thank you Andre :3 i'll make sure to keep up the activity but i appreciate the feedback  :)

(04-07-2019, 11:57 PM)Lukorion Wrote: Does a good job helping out when staff isn't around and when staff cant keep up with all the little peanuts that come in to the server would give a +1 Best of luck

awe lol thanks Luk
+1 your such a wonderful player, everything has been said you really have came a long way when I first play ph and I feel like you are ready and capable to have the position and have a great addition to Trusted and all I really want to say is Good Luck Dorka! ^-^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(04-08-2019, 03:07 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote: +1 your such a wonderful player, everything has been said you really have came a long way when I first play ph and I feel like you are ready and capable to have the position and have a great addition to Trusted and all I really want to say is Good Luck Dorka! ^-^

Omg thank you so much kitty! i really appreciate the positive feedback :3 i love u
+1 for me. Even though I haven’t play with you a lot you still do a great job and you do help. I haven’t had any problems with you on and off the server.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-08-2019, 06:49 AM)Kasumi Wrote: +1 for me. Even though I haven’t play with you a lot you still do a great job and you do help. I haven’t had any problems with you on and off the server.

Thank you Kasumi (: I appreciate it
+1 even tho im a dead boy I'll still vote because i know ur active & helpful on server. I know u joined the discord recently. Just try to be alittle more active on it.
[Image: J6yUs0g]