Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathstar's Trusted Application
+1

You're well qualified to be a staff member, and you've been pretty helpful on several occasions. If we did sponsoring with PH I would have gladly sponsored you.  We've had a number of times playing together and you've notified staff of people online that were suspicious or straight up violating rules. I'm will be very glad to have you around during the crazy summer times. 

Welcome to the crew, you've earned it for sure. 
+1 you are very helpful on the server and know how to make people laugh. I agree with Voss if we did have sponsors then I would also sponsor you. Good luck Death :D. #oldmanlivesmatter
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'll give you a +1 :3 although i haven't spent a great amount of hours with you in game, the rare times i do get to play with you, all i see is a mature and responsible player who abides by the rules and who already helps staff in enforcing these said rules so i think you're very deserving of a trusted rank and i wish you the best of luck :D
[Image: Screenshot_17.png]
Hey i'll give a +1 as well i think you have done pretty good to be trusted now good luck
[Image: titan.gif]
You're so understanding of the rules and you know when things begin and end when we play. You message me about things we should do and how we should do them when staff isn't on. I may be quick on the draw to effectively quiet down those who are mic spamming, but you are very helpful too. You are very respectful from all the time I've been on the server with you. From what I've seen, you are cool headed even when I find you and you laugh it off and I like that. Everyone else has covered other things I'll probably be repetitive if I state it as well. You are active and even are quick to ping on-call staff in discord to help out. I will give you my +1 and as a regular of the server I respect you as a player of this community. I haven't seen you breaking any rules so I don't believe I have anything bad from you to share.
+1
For the times I have played with you even though it was little you were quite pleasant and a wonderful player to be around. Much luck on your application.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
When I'm on late of a night playing, you're on, and you always help.
You report people ghosting or hacking. You're good at catching people in illegal spots and report it to staff.
You use your commands well.
You know the rules, and I've never had a single issue out of you.
I personally welcome you as a trusted.
+1
Looks like you have nothing but support from the staff - wonderful!

Your application for Trusted has been accepted. I'll notify Dink and you should receive your in-game rank in the coming days. Welcome to the team!