Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dork's Staff Application
(04-08-2019, 07:29 AM)Uta Wrote: +1 even tho im a dead boy I'll still vote because i know ur active & helpful on server. I know u joined the discord recently. Just try to be alittle more active on it.

Definitely working on that one, but thank you Uta, i appreciate it! :)
Everyone has given a great point so far and I agree with most of them. You are awesome to play with, you are funny and help out alot when staff isn't around. I've known you for abit and I can vouch for dork being a good player to be around. Aside all this here's why I don't feel like you're ready to be staff. I've been on when people are being disgusting, harassing people, being annoying, just just trolling/ghosting. You don't seen to keep your cool after this. Don't feed into the trolls, this is something I used to do, and something that needs work on. From a perspective of someone who is always on and being there when these things happen, I see you getting annoyed too easily. Staff needs to have a steeled mind when it comes to things like this. Another point I want to bring up. Your speech and from what I've seen your various text hat titles have been very inappropriate. Luk's Daddy or Luk's Slut, things like this shouldn't be something a staff member should be displaying. A player named ritsu made a joke about the slut thing with the text hat and because someone made a joke about Lukorion, you got very angry and very agressive with the player. Yes, this player was over the top with her jokes, but it furthered my point of you not being able to keep your cool, even if they said something bad about your friend. For these reasons that I've witnessed, Im giving this app a +0. Work on bettering your attitude and how to not give into trolls. Screenshots and recording of harassment is always a good thing.
You are a great player and a welcoming sight to the server. You help a lot as donor, as you notify me and others when ghosters or hackers might be on. Just like the others say I don't see why you shouldn't be trusted, I had no issues with you in the past. So its a +1 from me.

Good luck Dork
+0
You do know the rules.
You are extremely active on server.
You are above and beyond when it comes to helping on server.
HOWEVER
these things said, you do feed trolls, and have a temper.
If you work on bettering this, my vote will easily change to a +1.
I'm honored that we as staff inspired you, so keep working at it. I hope you make it.
(04-08-2019, 07:06 PM)Abdel Wrote: Everyone has given a great point so far and I agree with most of them. You are awesome to play with, you are funny and help out alot when staff isn't around. I've known you for abit and I can vouch for dork being a good player to be around. Aside all this here's why I don't feel like you're ready to be staff. I've been on when people are being disgusting, harassing people, being annoying, just just trolling/ghosting. You don't seen to keep your cool after this. Don't feed into the trolls, this is something I used to do, and something that needs work on. From a perspective of someone who is always on and being there when these things happen, I see you getting annoyed too easily. Staff needs to have a steeled mind when it comes to things like this. Another point I want to bring up. Your speech and from what I've seen your various text hat titles have been very inappropriate. Luk's Daddy or Luk's Slut, things like this shouldn't be something a staff member should be displaying. A player named ritsu made a joke about the slut thing with the text hat and because someone made a joke about Lukorion, you got very angry and very agressive with the player. Yes, this player was over the top with her jokes, but it furthered my point of you not being able to keep your cool, even if they said something bad about your friend. For these reasons that I've witnessed, Im giving this app a +0. Work on bettering your attitude and how to not give into trolls. Screenshots and recording of harassment is always a good thing.

Thank you for your input, Abdel. I do understand your point of view and I will not disagree with you, but I will correct you. In the past, I do admit to having a temper issue when it came to people who went against the rules and didn't listen when I or other players warned them to stop but over the months that i have been on the server, I have gotten a lot more used to these kinds of people and I am a lot better at managing these situations. It is rare for me to lose my temper and even more rare for me to use my donor powers at all. I've found simple warnings to be quite effective and in cases where it is not, there's usually staff on to handle the situation. However, I do see where you are coming from and i understand if you believe this needs more work and I am still 100% working on this. I have been for months and have been improving tons. People have been noticing this even in my personal life. Regarding your second point, i don't quite understand what you mean by inappropriate speech, but as for the hats, "Luk's slut" was never one of them. The only 2 versions of the hat I've ever had were "choke me daddy" and my current one "Luk's my daddy" but then again, I've seen staff with similar hats, similar messages but if anyone tells me that it's inappropriate or offensive I don't mind changing it. Also, about Ritsu, she never mentioned my hat. What happened was that i happened to kill her one round and she called me a "f*cking disgusting skank" ( I then later found out she was talking about my dancing Harley Quinn player model) and I had told her to stop being "such a f*cking child" because what she had said was out of line and it hurt me at the time and I didn't understand why she would get so aggressive over a game. Though it was the only incident, I understand where you're coming from, but nothing else came out of that, that's where the conversation ended. Overall, I still appreciate your opinion and advice and i'll definitely make sure to keep it in mind.

(04-09-2019, 01:27 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: +0
You do know the rules.
You are extremely active on server.
You are above and beyond when it comes to helping on server.
HOWEVER
these things said, you do feed trolls, and have a temper.
If you work on bettering this, my vote will easily change to a +1.
I'm honored that we as staff inspired you, so keep working at it. I hope you make it.
Thank you for your input Nuru :)  I understand where you're coming from and that you got to know me when I was a little more rough around the edges but like I said in my reply to Abdel, it's something I've been working on for months now and that I continue to work on every single day and it is improving and despite that i'm not perfect, I'm still proud of the progress I've made and that I'm continuing to make. 

Hope to play with you very soon :3

(04-08-2019, 07:28 PM)§5Dopey Wrote: You are a great player and a welcoming sight to the server. You help a lot as donor, as you notify me and others when ghosters or hackers might be on. Just like the others say I don't see why you shouldn't be trusted, I had no issues with you in the past. So its a +1  from me.

Good luck Dork

Thank you so much Dopey, I really appreciate the feedback, means a lot :D
[Image: Screenshot_17.png]
I don't believe we've had the pleasure of being on together all that much, but I've had no issues when you were on. I have read what others have said, but I have not seen it myself. You've been a good person from what I have seen.

I am gonna go with a +1 based off of what I've seen personally.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(04-09-2019, 04:17 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: I don't believe we've had the pleasure of being on together all that much, but I've had no issues when you were on. I have read what others have said, but I have not seen it myself. You've been a good person from what I have seen.

I am gonna go with a +1 based off of what I've seen personally.

Thank you Deathstar, I appreciate the positive feedback  :) I hope to see you in game sometime soon :3
Awesome, ok. I take back my comment about the whole text hate stuff, but regardless it's stuff that should be calm on cause people in the server get called out for saying daddy or stuff like inappropriate comments. I guess its been long time but If you say you're working on it, then alright. I also want to state, with your amount of time on the server I don't think you been on for "months" :P just wanted to point out since you said you been working on it for months, at least thats how I saw that reply xD
(04-09-2019, 06:03 AM)Abdel Wrote: Awesome, ok. I take back my comment about the whole text hate stuff, but regardless it's stuff that should be calm on cause people in the server get called out for saying daddy or stuff like inappropriate comments. I guess its been long time but If you say you're working on it, then alright. I also want to state, with your amount of time on the server I don't think you been on for "months" :P just wanted to point out since you said you been working on it for months, at least thats how I saw that reply xD

I haven't been on the forums or discord for that long but i have been active on the server since around December 5th of last year
I have to +0 because I haven't been active enough recently to know how active you are, but you you know the rules and you are always willing to help people out. I hope that next time I'm on the ph server you have trusted next to your name