Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again is this the third one I made
Yes, this is the third, but with all the older players coming back and us still getting new players figured I'd make one. Hello my name is Utao n here some of the older players here know me as Happy as is most of my other gaming account happy related. I'm 20 will be 21 in a couple months. Until a couple days ago i was a tmod on ph and trusted on murder.

So lets see here a little about me I'm a former PH degenerate its the first dinkleberg server i joined. I've staffed PH and Murder here twice left the first time with 99% of the other ph staff, came back last October and returned to a staff position in January and resigned from tmod a couple days ago. I don't really touch the ph server anymore I will hop on with a friendo once a blue moon, but that's it. You'll prolly catch me on TTT more often.

Now aside from gmod I own a husky named Bella she's pretty lazy most of the year until winter. I like books and music I've been listening to alot of Indie pop. I also dabble in porcupine quill jewelry/art. Nothing feels better than having one accidentally stabbing your hand when you go to get one from the bag. As for games I'm a big fan of the Assassin Creed Series, Kingdom Heart series, and Halo series.

A couple games I play now are 
Rainbow Six Siege
Town of Salem
PUBG
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hawwo I play town of Salem too
[Image: giphy.gif]
Do I know you?
New forum who dis

GIMME UR DOGE PLS
Also teach me how to play town of salem im trash and cant understand it ok
also kingdom hearts ♥
[Image: 2fe.jpg]
I too write 3 intros for a paper

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Normally I wouldn't say "welcome", however, its a great idea to keep it up to date to refresh our minds. Never have I played any for those video games, I'm more of a first-person shooter myself (Call of Duty). In the meantime, possibly we'll actually speak in the near future.
Is town of salem a fun game?
(04-09-2019, 05:02 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote: Is town of salem a fun game?

its eh
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-09-2019, 05:02 PM)Kasumi Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 05:02 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote: Is town of salem a fun game?

its eh

I usually play it with friends that's about it
[Image: J6yUs0g]