Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Let's Go (Tmod App)
Ingame Name: Avi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171398726

Time Played: ~357 on server (Gametracker says I have about 425, which is more accurate because my time reset on server)

When First Joined: October 24, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Im usually on around 10pm-3am Central Time and other random times.

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?:  I have been a Trusted for about 4 months now, and as a Trusted, I have taken an active role in helping other staff handle mic spam/chat spam, trolling, ghosting, hacking, etc., making ban requests or recording evidence for proof.  As a Tmod, I would be able to continue to handle these issues on server and assist other staff by doing these things, while also being able to handle temp bans, etc. when necessary. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I enjoy helping new and continuing players when issues come up and getting to make the server an enjoyable place for those people.  I feel my previous experience staffing prop hunt servers as well as staffing TTT on Dinks, I know what is expected of me as a Tmod and have an understanding of how to handle the position.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have not been banned

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Trusted App #1Trusted App #2

How did you find us?: I was searching for a TTT server to play back in 2016 when I wasn't staffing and found out this community had a PH server.

Other:  I know my Gametracker shows a gap in time; I was handling midterms for school and then my mom hit a deer with her car so I had to take care of that while my parents worked.  Otherwise, any feedback is appreciated, and thanks for taking a look at my app. Any questions can be asked here/steam/discord.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
1+ She is more then qualified for the position 

she is a TTT Mod and manages to balance PH staffing as well with it.

Best of luck on your App for Test Mod
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Personally haven't seen you on that much for me to have an opinion on you, +0
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I have not seen you much server side as well. However, you meet all the requirements to become tmod and I have not seen or have had issue(s) with you. You participate in the heavier issues/discussions that take place on the staff discord and forums that help shape our actions/approaches on the server.

+1 from me, best of luck.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 you have come a long way and it would be a great addition to the TMods and your so kind and a generous player, you always help out whenever you can and it's really amazing, hope you get this position and good luck Avi
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
+1 really chill, uses her powers when she needs to, not much more to say to really say honestly Good Luck A.V.I
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 from me. Always willing to help me check if my spot is legal or not. Handles trolls and mic spam well. Good luck Avi
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
+0. I haven’t been on with you enough to have any sort of valid input on your application but good luck on your application.
+1. I know im not on PH much to have a lot of input but the times ive been on when Avi has been on have been pleasant to say the least. She knows the rules and is very easy to talk to/get along with, which is important for any person running for a staff spot. She balances her time between TTT and PH very well and would make a very good Tmod. Hoping you get approved Avi!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Awww yeah 

Avi does a great job filtering from ph and ttt and I love that about her and every time we’re on together we help each other our with everything that’s needed to be done she also helps me with bans and recordings. I think she would be a great test mod it would be a great opportunity for her +1

Good luck Avi

-Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas