Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appreciate yall
I just wanted to say that I appreciate everyone that has helped me out to where I’ve gotten to. Especially my ph fellows y’all are awesome I love playing with each of y’all. Just wanted to say thank you for giving me guidance in places that I need help in and just being friendly to me. Thank you I love y’all ❤️
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
[Image: giphy.webp?cid=790b76115cb6d92b4d6a6551513f3c14]
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
We are always here to help Andre with anything. I enjoy playing with you because you know how to make the server fun and enjoyable. You’re an amazing staff and friend :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
Andre we're always here to help, we can promise you that. Really appreciate to be thanked to have helped many people :)
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Andre we havent played much but from the times we have its been really fun and i look forward to playing with you more. =)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Wholesome post noted.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
ur still grounded
DONT THINK SUCKING UP GETS YOU OUT OF IT
(04-17-2019, 01:22 AM)Andre Wrote: I just wanted to say that I appreciate everyone that has helped me out to where I’ve gotten to. Especially my ph fellows y’all are awesome I love playing with each of y’all. Just wanted to say thank you for giving me guidance in places that I need help in and just being friendly to me. Thank you I love y’all ❤️

Hey im always glad to help you bro, and anyone. and you have always helped us and me so also thank you.  :)
[Image: titan.gif]
(04-17-2019, 07:48 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: ur still grounded
DONT THINK SUCKING UP GETS YOU OUT OF IT

But mom
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
We appreciate you <3