Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoovie big abuser
I wish it wasn't.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Wait I’m so confused, I know you’re actually banned but did Scoovie do this as a joke or...
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Untill anything more is given about this, we wont know if this was for a meme or for any actual reason (AKA the one given).

If it was for a meme, one wonders why no instant unban... if it wasn't, we need the evidence as for why.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
While I was there and DID see Ace put a link to a cheating forum in the game's chat, nowhere in the TTT Rules does it say anything about advertising hacks/cheats/etc.

For this reason, I will +1 a full unban.

If the Admins would like to change the rules to reflect advertising hacks like PH has in their rules, then go for it, but it's not in our rules right now, so I see no reason for Ace to stay banned.

edit: Forgot to mention that he wasn't even warned before being banned.
We were all in discord and ace was joking about advertising hacks then he actually googled a link.
Scoovie told him in discord if he posts the link he will be banned for two days. Ace asked if he could put it in admin chat and scoovie said no while I said idc but admin has more say. Few minutes later he was like “is it just two days?” After getting the confirmation, he posted the link then scoovie banned him as he had it copied in preparation.
So this is a meme, yes.

Also wowee big brain needed to even think that advertising hacks shouldn’t be done.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Hey Scoovie how's it going. me? I've been living life. I recently moved. I'm assistant manager. Life is good, you should try it!
Ban him again. And before Christian says “don’t derail”. How is it derailing a topic of unban request when it’s actually talking about bans? Quit being a try hard resigned staff. Nobody cares

Now. Ban him again
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Ace, come on now. I leave for awhile and this is what I see? Dumbo 3D
I honestly thought this was a joke, but I see now it wasnt. I mean if an admin warns you not to do something and says "hey, if you do this I'll ban you for 2 days" you probably shouldnt do it.  

Ban should stay as its only a 2 day ban, before you know it the ban will be gone.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
It was a joke in the sense Ace knew exactly what was happening and he didn't care because he never gets on lol. This unban request is also a meme idk if the extra comment gave it away so an admin should just close this.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊