Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing Myself to the New Forums
Hello everybody,

When did we get new forums? Also nice design and layout I like it. For anyone who doesn't remember me, I used to be an old admin. I never come on I mostly browse forums from time to time. I wish I could play with you guys but because money is so tight with school I can't buy a new PC so most likely won't really be able to play for awhile anyways. Hope there are still tons of old players around and not too many people have left since I was last on. Anyways I miss you guys and I hope you're all doing good and having fun. Will continue to browse these forums, hopefully I will see you guys soon. Bye for now. :)
I didn't get to meet you I don't think, but welcome to the forums :).
Hi.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-20-2017, 01:43 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: I didn't get to meet you I don't think, but welcome to the forums :).

Yeah I don't think so but thanks dude  Cool

(02-20-2017, 02:00 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: Hi.

Hey.
oh my sweet jesus its slammedsloth

we must celebrate`
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the new forums Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Hes under group admin on ph and i've never seen him.
Must be important
[Image: rtg0q.jpg?a413160]
(02-21-2017, 12:11 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Hes under group admin on ph and i've never seen him.
Must be important
[Image: rtg0q.jpg?a413160]

He's the most important man you'll ever meet.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sloth come play games with us ;-;
Sloth!!! I missed u..... ;-;
[Image: b_560x95.png]