Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
see y'all nerds around.
Hola amigos, 

i'm posting this thread to let you guys know that i'll be taking a break from the server. Due to reasons related to mental health, I think it's best for me to just distance myself from the server and just focus on school and get it over with so that when i come back, i'll have a clear mind and spirit. I have no idea how long i'll be gone, maybe a few weeks, maybe a few months, i'll just see how things go, but i'm not resigning nor am i completely giving up on the community. This hiatus will also mean that i won't be incredibly active on the forums nor on the discord, but if any of you still want to message me, i'll always be available if you pm me via steam or discord. 

I can't wait to see you all again on the prop field really soon. 

Goodbye for now.
[Image: Screenshot_17.png]
Be good kid, take care of what you need to. We will be here to welcome you with little prop arms and hunter weaponry. 

Toodle pip
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
take care nurd
[Image: J6yUs0g]
be safe <3 if you ever need a person to talk to im here
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I'm always here if you need someone to yell to. Take care of yourself and always put yourself first.
Been there, done that. Take care of yourself and be the best you, good luck!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Good luck beautiful! Mental health comes first! Keep us updated if you can. We'll be awaiting your return
Take care Dorka UwU 
Sayonara! <3 
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
I'm always here if you need me. Best of luck to you, kiddo! (even tho i'm younger than u)