Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring back the Mallakk Emote on Discord
Back in the olds days of Dinkleberg's TTT there was a boy named Mallakk. He was a bright, yet special kind of staff member. He ate his mic and trolled his friends more times than he could count, and he mass rdm'd me and should've been banned. He likes to play rust and crash his cars but replace them with shiny news ones then rub it in the faces of the orphans. Recently, He died. He hasn't spoken on the server for 1 month and during this time some evil, sneaky grouch replaced his emote. This emote I used anytime I spoke with him and anytime I needed to relive the past of Faces of Dinkleberg's TTT, was just... gone. This emote was more than just special, it was the balance of the server. He held this server together and what did the evil grouch who deleted him do? Wiped him off the face of the server in order to break that balance. 

This is a call to all staff and OG Dink TTT players. We must protest to get the Mallakk emote back. We must fight for the rights of those who have died and can no longer fight for themselves. This is for Mallak. This, is a revolution. 

Wowieeeee, I hate mallakk, but +1
[Image: T2rjoFd.png]