Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay so what music can you and can NOT listen too?
Curious to see what music tastes yall have and what yall can NOT listen too.  

MY MUSIC PREFERENCE:  EDM is first, if you couldnt tell by my queues ;). After that I can listen to everything else EXCEPT....

MUSIC I CANT LISTEN TOO: COUNTRY... Although I can listen to country and be fine with it, I cannot listen to it on a daily basis.  Every song sounds the same!

Leave your feedback so I can tell you my queues are better than yours :)
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
I thought this was a thread asking the types of music are allowed in the server queue

But I can listen to just about anything and enjoy it. Except nightcore.

Fuck nightcore.
Can: Classic Rock
Cannot: Pretty much anything else.

Yes I know my taste is awful and that of a 40 year old man
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Can: most rock, metal, reggae, dub...some edm but not most.
Cant: rap, country, and pop

Im a musician, Ive been playing drums since 2002 and can tolerate most forms of music. There are exceptions in every genre but radio pop and sound cloud rappers are the bane of my existence. Country has its moments but Im not down with most of it.
Anything except metal and Dutch music, fucking sucks.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Can: hip-hop, pop, r&b, little country, some random stuff
Can’t: rock, metal, rock and basically everything else
[Image: giphy.gif]
Nightcore and country (unless its classic country, like Johnny cash or Creedence Clearwater Revival) are the literal fucking worst

What I love though us rap, I love heavy shit like amon amarth and angry sounding music. I'm also a huge fan of anti pop like Joji and 88rising stuff. And of course most rock is good too. If I were to say I had a favorite though its gotta be skapunk and raggae. 

Basically anything they'd play in a zumiez or a skatepark.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
For me it varies as I can have most genres with songs that I enjoy commonly as background noise and not think about many random songs that come on.

For me with songs I do not like they hold similar patterns like incomprehensible lyrics (more common in rap, heavy metal, screaming etc) or with disgusting lyrics which are the only reason such songs have gained popularity and not for any actual talent.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
anything but modern day rap: too many lils now a days

lil wayne is the only true lil!
(04-27-2019, 11:05 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I thought this was a thread asking the types of music are allowed in the server queue

But I can listen to just about anything and enjoy it. Except nightcore.

Fuck nightcore.

This.

Also fuck mumble rap and pop country
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]