Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh My this Trailer

What are your guys thoughts on this movie - Pros and cons to it - and no this aint a shit post
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
It looks like a furry and i will never see that movie ever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Pros: Jim Carrey and the end part
Cons: the rest of it.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
It looks like shit but imma still see it tho
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
The "portal into our world" trope is overdone and almost never successful in making a good movie at that. I don't see this being any different
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Pros: Nope
Cons: It's a movie based on a video game. Need I say anymore?
Remember even watching this movie ironically will give it money so don't watch so we don't get another abomination.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
I'll watch it when it hits netflix..
I had doubts when seeing the thumbnail on youtube, it went exactly the way I thought it might have. However I am a Jim Carrey fan though and hope he does alright as the Eggman. The movie might have it good moments here and there, but I would much rather see Detective Pikachu in the theaters then this one. :D
(05-01-2019, 07:06 PM)§5Dopey Wrote: I had doubts when seeing the thumbnail on youtube, it went exactly the way I thought it might have. However I am a Jim Carrey fan though and hope he does alright as the Eggman. The movie might have it good moments here and there, but I would much rather see Detective Pikachu in the theaters then this one. :D

Same but Its weird to hear Pikachu talk instead of saying pika pika or even battles
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member