Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good morning, all.
Hello. As you can see, I am back on the forums and I will be for a while. But, I feel like I need to re-introduce myself a little.

I am formerly known as Lord Petrus Steele. I gained Trusted on Murder around September, 2 months after finding out about Dinkleberg's. In Oct-Nov 2018 I gained Moderator, skipping over T-Mod. My hours are around a total of 4 1/2 days.

I've grown and changed over the past months I've been absent. I hope I can get back into the swing of things. For now, I'll just go by Pete.

It's been a rough couple months. Hell, it feels like years. I even considered resigning. But, I need to do the jobs nobody else wants to. This community has been great to me and I feel like I need to give back. I don't know what else to say. It just feels so nice to be back in a community that will greet me with open arms. Especially after a shitty day, but I won't go into that.

Stay safe, and don't be a stranger.

~Pete. <3

p.s. - nopleez is a homosexual
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
Welcome back, brother. We've missed you a lot.
I missed you welcome back
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Welcome back Pete, I may not be on murder a lot of the time but I hope to get to meet you when I do. :)
First ur big bad
Now, welcome back
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Murder me number 1
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome back lil pete baby ♥
Hawwo
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome back, Pete! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
Welcome back Pete, it's great to have you back
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott