Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars Staff Application.
Hello Marz, Thanks for applying. 

Everyone else is already covering on your time, but I believe you might have more accumulated time on the many different accounts. I want to point out that you get irritated very easily on the server. You also point out names that would've been against the rules before and even names that are mildly not even worth a mention. I'm basically saying you kind overreact too much. I also wanna comment on the amount of time it probably took you to make your application. You have been saying you might make an application, but this app needs abit more thought put into it. I don't see any motivation on this app. Tell us why you want to be part of the team, Tell us more why you like the server. it's very rushed to me. I support your enthusiasm, but this isn't showing much of your true desire. For these reasons, I'm going to leave a -1 

Mars, I love ya kiddo even though you tried to adopt me as your child, you're still my kid on server. For now, I really feel like you need to bump your time a bit more with consistency. We have had a lot of changes such as change of rules, staff, new members to the community and so forth. In the past there were troubles however I have not been on server at the same time as you to see if you have changed those ways. You may also want to join the Discord and communicate with other players through there as that is where we get the majority of our On-Call pings. As a recently returned member you can also make another introduction which can help introduce yourself to newer community members who either are just joining and haven't met you yet or have been here and don't play at the same time as you.
At this current moment, my vote will be a -1. Keep working towards it and you'll get it one day <3

One last note before I do close out my reply, should you get denied this run, please do not leave for months on end and come back to hurry in an application. It only hurts you in the long run. 

All in all, good luck ^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Part of my delay to answer this was to A) bump it up so that you could get more feedback and B) to see your reaction to different amounts of feedback from different people. 1st and foremost, I believe you have your hours wrong. The reason why I say this is that from your last application to this one it says that you have only played 45 or so more minutes since the past application. I know this is incorrect as I have played with you a few times since your return and that time played is well over 45 minutes. So please go back and make sure you have all the correct times in place.

Second item of note, is that I want you to know that I, and a few others,have noticed that you have been putting in the personal work while on the server. This is much improved compared to not even a year ago. You keep a more level head and able to handle the many various people and attitudes that the server provides on a daily basis. I have noticed that you are more willing and eager to help out on the server and have shown initiative on handling situations. This is good when the issue is bad, but please note that we are trying to approach the server from a more relaxed approach when handling troublemakers and issues so that the server does not appear to be in a dictatorship or police state. I realize we as staff may not always be successful in this approach but we are trying. I believe that sometimes you jump the gun a little too quickly with some situations or maybe even nitpicking. Keep it up the good work with having a level head and work on relaxing just a bit more and give an additional warnings before using a command to attempt an instant solution.

Third and final item is consistency. Real life always come first. We understand and support people taking care of things in the real world or taking breaks from the game as to not get wiped out from playing. Your hours are spread out at different intervals, somewhat inconsistent, and difficult to see when you will be on. Show a level of consistency that can be relied on. There is no point giving someone a staff rank that is not present ever or so inconsistently that it cannot be measured. This is not to say we do not have inactive staff but when receiving his or her rank, they showed a consistent time on the server throughout the given week.

I believe that you are closer than your previous application with only a few small items that need adjusted before you become staff. Take the critique and apply them going into the future and you should have no problems with your next application. As for now however, -1 from me, best of luck going forward.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hey there mars! I can't really give you a score because I haven't played with you yet and so it's going to stay neutral (+0)
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
From someone who has played this game too much over the past couple months, I havent played with you too often. But when I do i notice that you sometimes feed trolls by arguing with them. I have also noticed you saying someone needed to change their name even though it wasnt too bad, but still a little edgy. which i know the server is trying to be more lax with. Work on learning more about the rule changes, and not getting too offended by what folks say in server, and i might change my vote, but for now its a -1.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
All the staff have pretty much covered every area that needs to be to become a staff.

Im not gonna vote or repeat myself from the others comments.

I hope your activity improves (same with me) and In the near future Ill give you my vote
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd7d5c95557653041...=giphy.gif]
+0 I really have not gotten to play with you since I have returned.  From reading what other have said it looks like you are headed in the right direction just make sure to stay consistent and get those hours back up. Good luck Mars and I look forward to playing with again in game.
+0 havent played with you
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sorry, Mars. Your time is a bit lacking and you've only recently returned from a break. Keep playing back here and don't disappear and you can try again June 13th