Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Thanks for re-applying Titan!

Hey c: I haven't seen you on because of the gaming time differences we get on, but I see you being helpful and involved in the discord chats, You're there when people are causing chaos and you inform us very well about it.

I don't have any problems with you and you have improved from previous applications. I honestly don't have that much to say when others have covered them from their experiences. 

I do want to say, if you need help on the recording and uploading part of staffing, we are here to help.

For these reasons I'm giving this app a (+1). Good luck dude!
Titan I read your first application before I was a staff member and I had seen that you have improve on yourself and to that my decision would be a +1
For a donor, I kind of respected that you ask staff when there afk players or when players switch without permission after round 1 of a map.
For recording software, OBS is one which saved the video on Quicktime Player which can be easily upload to youtube when recording Ghosters, Trolls, or Hackers.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
+1

Titan you've shown good progress from your first app to now. I believe that you are capable to become Trusted.
You ask questions when you're not sure, you've been working on your weak points. 

Hopefully you've been able to find an adequate recording program that fits your PC capabilities

Glad to see your persistence and continual desire to become staff.

See you on the Field mate   
Thank you everyone for your outputs and I will get a better
recording software and be able to upload it to YouTube
[Image: titan.gif]
Yo Titan! From the community I think you deserve a +1 on this. I've seen some good improvements since your last app. I enjoy playing with you and you are good at keeping calm on trolls. good luck bruh
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Titan has come a long way since he set out to become staff. He asks a lot of questions and tries to help out when he's on the server. Keep up what you're doing and +1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 Titan knows and follows rules, helps others when needed and alerts staff when there is an issue on the server. He stays pretty active on both the forums and discord. Only concern I have like mentioned by other is recording software. If you need any help feel free to pm me or another staff member and we would be happy to help you. Good luck Titan.
I’ve been on recently and have enjoyed Titans presence as he follows the rules and is more than capable of handling bring staff. +1
+1
You are a good person Titan, you know the rules (just brush up on the changes, not to hold that against anyone since there brand new) and you have helped me out on several events. I do believe you have improved since last time, i did read and I wish you the best of luck

PS this is just to annoy people with having the text aligned to the right ;) 
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I'm going to +1 tho there are some nitpicks I have with you, I don't think it should be held against you.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]