Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A wish maybe come true?!
Hi guys! I just want to make a Wish that one day any Staffs can open and sell the Vape like < $25 or more > so I can fly and relax with mah T buddies. That will be great!!
Hope  Angel Heart . Cuz when first day I played the server until now, I don't have any like Garbage Crates, but Guests they have it all times :(
[Image: Oq2ueYu.png]
[Image: GLE2cSN.png]
An even better suggestion: Move the Vapes to another inventory slot, that doesn't take up the Grenade slot

Bonus suggestion: Let me drop the fucking thing so I don't get myself killed switching to the S&W
(05-16-2019, 10:38 PM)Trickboy Master Wrote: Bonus suggestion: Let me drop the fucking thing so I don't get myself killed switching to the S&W

lol just switch to the S&W faster
merry christmas xbox
If we could not have it be between the primary and secondary weapons that'd be really nice. Can't even count the number of times I've been killed cause I accidentally switch to my vape instead of my bullshite
(05-16-2019, 11:18 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: If we could not have it be between the primary and secondary weapons that'd be really nice. Can't even count the number of times I've been killed cause I accidentally switch to my vape instead of my bullshite

But others can use it properly. I didn't get any of those crates tho ::( *tear*
[Image: Oq2ueYu.png]
[Image: GLE2cSN.png]
There's a slot left called Trails, would be nice if this is going to be used for something.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
the exclusivity of the vape is what makes it so desired and special!! imagine the rush u get when u unbox perma vape.. i could only imagine. but yes i believe dumb crate should have more drop rate these guests dont have the right