Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG] Throwing down and picking up starter weapons gives ammo.
Dropping certain starter weapons such as the Double Barrel Shotgun and the S&W Model 3 then picking them up gives additional ammo for these weapons. Only starter weapons that start with additional reserve ammo work for this bug. Performing this bug with the Double Barrel additionally lets the player reach 64 reserve shotgun ammo. Video of the bug in action: https://youtu.be/y3xmhQmCT1I
He/Him/His
Lets throw together some kind of wager to see how long this takes to get fixed. My prediction is never.

Thanks for making your video short so we don't have to search through 10 mins of footage to find the bug.
sooo whats the problem

I can name 10 different things that need to be fixed before this
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
(05-20-2019, 04:57 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: sooo whats the problem

That's fine, the only way to get issues fixed is to report them. I'm sure that there are more pressing issues, but may as well let the staff know what issues there are.
He/Him/His
(05-20-2019, 04:57 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: sooo whats the problem

Just because things need to be fixed before this, doesn't mean this isn't an issue.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
To add on to this, the Silenced Sniper and a few of the Flippy weapons did this in the past. It was enforced as Exploting for some time till it was fixed.

Just try not to use it to your advantage.
Maybe after Dink is done with PH sometime around 2024, we'll fix this
doesn't this have the easiest fix
merry christmas xbox
Or maybe let’s not fix it cause free ammo. But maybe fix the high reserve thing for the DB, I get that.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(05-21-2019, 01:13 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: Or maybe let’s not fix it cause free ammo.

Damn, guess we better not try and fix exploits that give an unfair advantage.