Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, fr this time.
Feb 7th, I made a introduction explaining needing a better PC. etc etc. Shortly after I got a shift change that made me work a majority of the day. After work I would spend time with family and go to sleep. When that finally slowed down my area got hit by a massive storm, a tornado destroying everything. My family is fine luckily, we just went without power for awhile. Anyways, point is I have everything situated, have been relocated, built my new PC, so I finally can return and be active. 

For those who don't know me: 
I was a TTT trusted for a short time, was PH Co-owner when that was a thing(?), and I played PH for a majority of my free time when I was in high school. I first joined in late 2015- early 2016.

I'll be on TTT and PH, each day whenever I can be. Schedule is kinda random atm.
Welcome back again, I'm here to shit post on your intro just like I said.

It's been nice seeing you in server.
whos starky

welcome back fellow ph co owner
merry christmas xbox
who r u

welcome back
Hey Starky nice to see you back.
[Image: titan.gif]
Once again welcome back starkyboi, hope to see you on ttt and discord
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I will kill you
welcome back
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
You are before my time, so hello!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
This guy is dangerous - 12 weeks danggit Imma catch up to you. Glad to have u back, Ill hunt u down
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome back fellow gmod addict.