Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyrant trusted app
Ingame Name:§bTyrant or |SLAG| TYRANT

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:42631098 

Time Played: 131:30

When First Joined: 12/30/2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): monday - friday 6-10PM pst and saturday-sunday all day/night

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: Continue to assist with questions/concerns and providing resources to new players (ex how to access forums/discord). Being able to assist with teleports/spectating/teamswitching when other staff are not online would greatly benefit other players (there have been a few times recently where no staff have been online, usually super late at night). 

Why do you want to help the community?: I've seen a lot of new players joining this server. Being able to help out or provide feedback for any questions/concerns players might have gives me a warm fuzzy feeling :)  Staff is awesome and is continuing to help me grow as a better member of this community and I want that for a lot of other players as well. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ntro--7488

How did you find us?: When I first started prop hunt, this server had the best ping and high amount of players active. 

Other: I know my playtime has not been consistant lately due to some IRL factors. I will be on more consistantly now (at least 1 hour every day, more hours on weekends)

Staff members are doing an amazing job. Thank you for the chance to re-apply Nicky!
Hey Tyrant! Thanks for applying.

Hey I noticed that this application is kinda the same as the one from your first time around. It says you "no" on applying before, maybe you don't remember, but here is that application. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-My-intro--7488

Hey Tyrant, I feel like you didn't want to make a brand new app considering it's the same one, Is there any way you could tell us more on why you want to be part of staff? and what made you want to apply. Like elaborate abit more, you don't have to, but It will tell us abit more about yourself. I also noticed that your time has greatly diminished from the last time you applied. It's great that you want to help out, but there are large gaps in the past month on the server. It's summer now, maybe that will change? 

Here is your game tracker activity in the past month. Please also include any other name changes you may have gone through so you can compile your time on the server better. 

[Image: cB1MWLi.png]

It's going to be a (-1) from me dude. Work on being around the community like on the forums. I do see you in the discord from time to time, and I can understand that you might have been busy, but that's where theres room for improvement. Rack up your activity on the server this coming summer and I bet there will be a noticeable improvement. I wish you luck Tyrant.

Tyrant, I'm going to leave everything above alone and make this comment based off on the changes in your revision. Thanks for taking your time to improve on your application. I hope you can show us this type of passion on your next application. I hope you could stick around till you can apply again. As for recent events I want to point out that you're overstepping abit even when staff is on. When it comes to people evading punishment, leave it up to staff. I understand that you might be faster than current staff and you get frustrated, but make sure to hold back and leave it to the current staff. I hope you can understand and I hope you have much luck on the improving for next time, and I might change my score.
Anyways Im not gonna 1+ or -1 as I havent played with you enough to give my feedback on your performance
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
There was little to no effort put into this applications, as it was a copy and paste from your previous.

Your time on server is currently around 96 hours according to your name given, if you had previous names be sure to list them as well in your application. 

Your time on server is very spread out for someone interested in applying for staff, I suggest having more consistent time before applying again. 

I highly recommend putting more effort into your next application, if you choose to apply again.

Being staff is not about Justice, it is about helping to sustain and uplift the community in a positive way. 

You are not ready, in my opinion. 

Again, I suggest getting more consistent time in the community and becoming more involved as well. 

Have fun playing, this is a place to relax and have a good time. 
I know you have helped me out when you are on and I think you do good at it, but I don't believe you are ready. As said before your application is the same as the first one and your hours are not consistent. I have also not seen a huge involvement in the community either. I would like to see a different reasoning as to why you want to become staff. If you improve on these things I would be more than happy to change my mind next time. Keep going forward and I hope to see you soon.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I will remain neutral on this as we have only played on the server only a handful of times together as of late.

An item of note for me is the reasons why you want to become staff. It is full of enthusiasm, which is good but also could lead to an item of concern, justice and in charge. If or when you ever become staff, make sure to not jump to handing out punishments as if they are candy. The other, being in charge, no one is really in charge on the server when it comes to gameplay. We try not to look power hungry or in a form of dictatorship. I realize you may not have meant these things, but such things are hard to tell when typed onto a computer screen.

See you around. Best of luck.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Everybody already said what I was gonna say but thank you for applying tyrant make sure to take all this into account of feedback. ::)from me it’s going to be a -1
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I have to agree with the majority in that your time seems to be lacking, and the responses in your application need more explanation for why you want to be staff like Abdel said and other responses too.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 from me, I haven't played with you, but as people said above activity is low/this application is lacking.
oof well this is embarrassing. I'll take all the heat from this and admit this was indeed very lazy of me.

As for the inconsistent hours / gameplay there have been some irl factors that prevented me from playing. These irl factors are no longer an issue and I will be seeing you guys a lot more often.