Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyrant trusted app
(06-02-2019, 03:10 PM)§bTyrant Wrote: oof well this is embarrassing. I'll take all the heat from this and admit this was indeed very lazy of me.

As for the inconsistent hours / gameplay there have been some irl factors that prevented me from playing. These irl factors are no longer an issue and I will be seeing you guys a lot more often.
Tyrant remember this isn’t mean to embarrass anyone just take all of this in and improve. we’re all here to help you. If you have any questions. You can message us and we will you help you out to the best of our ability.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(06-02-2019, 04:10 PM)Andre Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 03:10 PM)§bTyrant Wrote: oof well this is embarrassing. I'll take all the heat from this and admit this was indeed very lazy of me.

As for the inconsistent hours / gameplay there have been some irl factors that prevented me from playing. These irl factors are no longer an issue and I will be seeing you guys a lot more often.
Tyrant remember this isn’t mean to embarrass anyone just take all of this in and improve. we’re all here to help you. If you have any questions. You can message us and we will you help you out to the best of our ability.

Thanks Andre. I was kinda half asleep when I posted this so that's why I am embarrassed. I really didnt take the time to change my answers or read over it. I will wait til I can apply again when I am in a better mindset.
(06-02-2019, 04:44 PM)§bTyrant Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 04:10 PM)Andre Wrote:

Thanks Andre. I was kinda half asleep when I posted this so that's why I am embarrassed. I really didnt take the time to change my answers or read over it. I will wait til I can apply again when I am in a better mindset.

The best that you can do for next time is to take the critique that you have received and instead of seeing it as a stumbling block but as a booster. If you show to the community that you have applied items of improvement from this application, people will notice even though they may not let you know personally.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+0 I haven't been playing with you lately because my school has been keeping me busy so I can't give you information about anything, but good luck
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
I think you have taken all the comments you could get - 0 for now and work on the areas your friends and staff have provided. Make sure to get a lot of rest as well
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd7d5c95557653041...=giphy.gif]
It’s not too late to edit your application and put some more effort into it. Try doing that.
(06-04-2019, 02:05 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: It’s not too late to edit your application and put some more effort into it. Try doing that.

Oh okay. I will edit it and have it up soon! Thanks Nicky :)

(06-04-2019, 02:05 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: It’s not too late to edit your application and put some more effort into it. Try doing that.

Should I repost a new application or just reply to this one?
(06-04-2019, 07:27 PM)§bTyrant Wrote:

Try and edit this Application - Dont make a new one
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(06-04-2019, 08:38 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 07:27 PM)§bTyrant Wrote:

Try and edit this Application - Dont make a new one

Did not realize there was an edit option. Thanks! It has been updated
I'm sticking with a -1 on this application. 

I do like the amount of thought you put into your application once edited, and if you would've taken the time and effort initially to do so then I would've been at the very least neutral on the subject of you becoming Trusted.

We can't be complacent when filing out important forms such as staff applications and ban requests. 
These are fairly vital parts of sustaining and building the community.

I hope you take the advice from your peers and grow from this experience.