Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILD
LISTEN TO SONG DOWN BELOW BEFORE READING THIS...

Ingame Name: WILD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4006380

Time Played: 
Since, the time I joined back: 5d 3h 11m
Overall GMod Dink’s TTT Hours from 2013-Present: 1,758hrs

When First Joined:
Recently: March 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Mon-Sun: 7:30pm-3am
Mondays: Available All Day

Sponsor(s): @matt_st3 (Strongrule) 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMod

What can you do to help the community: 
I would like to bring an accurate justice system & quick response crowd control
I would like to create a warm welcome to new and current members, judgement free zone, and a lot of memories for all
I would like to assist with surveillance on the server and provide instant proof for not so cash money actions.

Why do you want to help the community: 
I enjoy helping this server since 2013 since this is the only one who welcomed me immediately. 
I want to make sure this server lives as long as it can and have a lot of amazing members who are excited to get on.
I want to create cash money actions with everyone and protect all in the server.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: 
CASH MONEY LUCK OF THE DRAW (Randomly)

Other: 

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
+1 he on alot when most staff arn't and hes fun to play with and i wouldn't mind seeing him more as mod
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Although I have no recent ttt activity, I will offer some insight based on what I've seen outside of server. He's very active and responsive to players when they ask for someone to come on and help. He posts a LOT of ban requests and from what I've seen have contained valid evidence throughout them. I've seen him offer insight on issues and discussions that ttt staff and players have.  Overall, I find these important when applying for moderator. With that being said I will remain neutral for lack of playtime but strongly believe he can handle the position well.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Center aligning this app because it deserves it.

Wild has been very active and quickly went from Trusted to T-Mod on his return, and he deserves to go to Moderator. He's been a co-owner so he definitely knows what he's doing and the general ins and outs of the server, and he has been helpful whether it be great evidence for ban rqs, handling reports, or telling a current mod+ to get on if things are really out of control. And he still knows how to have fun whether he's hardcore staffing or just chilling. He also gets on at times that tend to be short of coverage, so that too is another reason why I believe he'll be very helpful as mod. Also tends to be very responsive and helpful to players and staff alike with questions.

+1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1, regularly takes the hectic graveyard shift when mods normally aren't on. Helpful and posts a ton of ban requests. Why not give him the ability to handle the situations that occur late at night more effectively and efficiently?
Yes; yes yes; what sells it for me is looking at the thread list. The effort he puts into making ban request really shows his intentionality in staffing. from what I can remember (haven't played together recently I don't think) he took care of business but was not uptight ruining the fun of the players. Also really appreciate how simple and clear the app is it.

For sure a +1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Yes he deserves it for most of what everyone else has said; I think he's a candidate for an admin in the future as well, I have always enjoyed playing with him during the vampire hours. Also, he doesn't hate me so that's a big plus 1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
1+ for reasons other staff and players will bring up - No red flags - Was also an old Co-Owner I believe
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd7d5c95557653041...=giphy.gif]
First of all, you're big gay
second of all +1
You've been a wonderful staff member since your return and have improved where you have seen and been shown how and where to. You've also been extremely help even when you were a Donor+. Good luck
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
He is always online right on time when other staffs aren't online. He is a nice guy. I trusted him. So +1 and good luck WILD. :D
[Image: Oq2ueYu.png]
[Image: GLE2cSN.png]